Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I really struggle to understand what some people are looking at during games. This was plain garbage from Pool, they were lucky to go up against a Kane-Alli attack. Worst CL final attack since... i dont actually know since when, a long time like 30 years for sure
Kane shouldn't have had an automatic place in the team after so long out

Alli, worlds least intelligent attacking mid? Always said he's overrated just made a name for himself being a nuisance in the box with his late runs and he's quite big.

Liverpool deserve the CL 100% and turned up when it mattered but if they played like that against any team bar Porto on the way here they'd have been K.O'd

They were allowed to bottle it tonight. Apparently that's spurs 20th defeat this season which says it all. Fuck knows how they got so far especially with so many injuries. Props to Poch, he delivered a CL final with absolutely no money spent last summer and injuries to rival ours, with a worse bench.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'll take a shit game if it means Juve win it because in the end people only care about result and the winner. Not how they play
The problem is we were coming up against the Spanish duo all the time so playing shit and winning was never an option. Rather we played like shit and got slapped around. You don't play like ass against Messis Barca and CRs Madrid in a final and win. You just don't.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Kane shouldn't have had an automatic place in the team after so long out

Alli, worlds least intelligent attacking mid? Always said he's overrated just made a name for himself being a nuisance in the box with his late runs and he's quite big.

Liverpool deserve the CL 100% and turned up when it mattered but if they played like that against any team bar Porto on the way here they'd have been K.O'd

They were allowed to bottle it tonight. Apparently that's spurs 20th defeat this season which says it all. Fuck knows how they got so far especially with so many injuries. Props to Poch, he delivered a CL final with absolutely no money spent last summer and injuries to rival ours, with a worse bench.

Klopp has been building this for years, his team approaches games with offensive and pressing mentality but showed he can also do if from a defensive perspective. The full-back were phenomenal today, both in offense and defense. Although the forwards were quite MIA today with Firmino out of competitive shape.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Klopp has been building this for years, his team approaches games with offensive and pressing mentality but showed he can also do if from a defensive perspective. The full-back were phenomenal today, both in offense and defense. Although the forwards were quite MIA today with Firmino out of competitive shape.
If I could handpick a coach, it would be Klopp with full transfer backing. He could seriously transform us for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)