Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
irritating.
thin-skinned people
happy to dish banter out but cannot cope with it coming back
so insecure about the perception of their club from the outside (whether in jest or not)
users were emotionally strong enough to cope. It seems that some of you are not.
thanks for the heads up about the post being reviewed. not sure about the other 90% of your post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Considering only this season?

We'd also have a shit ton more money though, which would make us unstoppable.
Allegri’s first 3 years we’d have smashed the PL by 10+ pts. Leicester City managed to win that tinpot league and Conte smashed it with a mediocre Chelsea. Last year we’d have fought city to a close race for the title. This year we’d 100% finish 3rd ahead of Chelsea ( lol at that cringe-master Dante) but behind Pool and City.

- - - Updated - - -

But who really cares. We don’t play in that shithole country. And I for one am glad of that. Italy > England and it’s not close. @Zacheryah ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He is full of shit. Juve will finish 5th in pl? Bullshit. We played liked shit against them last season and still raped them. And he has the balls to come here and write something like that, why? Because Spurs is in the final?

His team has been extremely lucky to reach the final, but he is acting like they have been destroying teams on their way to the final :lol: they have used up all their luck, and they are only in the final to take the beating. What RM did to Liverpool last year is exaclty what Liverpool will do to Spurs this year.
You got good and offended.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We threw them out, but to say we raped them? Like, have you actually watched the games?

As much as i like to troll arrogant members and fans of foreign clubs who just sign up here right before important CL clashes, to shit on Juve and gloat about their superior team or league, Dantes surely isn't one of them.

Signed up and has never been disrespectful towards Juve, and the amount of EPL fapping is still tolerable too for the most time.

There are WAY bigger shit stains among the native users on here.
Plus didn’t someone ask where he thought Juve would finish this year? Not like he brought it up.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
We threw them out, but to say we raped them? Like, have you actually watched the games?

As much as i like to troll arrogant members and fans of foreign clubs who just sign up here right before important CL clashes, to shit on Juve and gloat about their superior team or league, Dantes surely isn't one of them.

Signed up and has never been disrespectful towards Juve, and the amount of EPL fapping is still tolerable too for the most time.

There are WAY bigger shit stains among the native users on here.
Lick his ass all you want, I'm not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)