Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Ah okay, but you are a vegan? My best friend at high school was a United fan, and often mocked me since we were relegated, since then I hate that team and the league as well, but that's not important.

He had a younger brother, he was strange, silent type, vegan but on the internet he was a warrior. Some years later I found out he is gay as well. Just wanted to share this with tuz, sorry for going off topic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ah okay, but you are a vegan? My best friend at high school was a United fan, and often mocked me since we were relegated, since then I hate that team and the league as well, but that's not important.

He had a younger brother, he was strange, silent type, vegan but on the internet he was a warrior. Some years later I found out he is gay as well. Just wanted to share this with tuz, sorry for going off topic.
Thank you for sharing this story. Did you choose this one about your association with homosexual vegans because i am canadian or would i have got the same story if i were American?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn! How good was last night seeing this disgusting overrated team Ajax get beat? Beautiful!

Such a shame we had a terrible mindset otherwise we should have destroyed these miserable cunts. I am glad they got destroyed this way.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Thank you for sharing this story. Did you choose this one about your association with homosexual vegans because i am canadian or would i have got the same story if i were American?
This is a true story, and I just felt like sharing this with you and the rest. If I meet an American here who behaves like you, then I will share the other story.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
This is a true story, and I just felt like sharing this with you and the rest. If I meet an American here who behaves like you, then I will share the other story.
It's a perceptive story.

Being a Canadian Homosexual Vegan (CHV) is not a popular lifestyle choice, but if Kyle or anyone else does make those lifestyle choices then I can't see that there's anything wrong with that, and I would further suggest there's also no harm or shame in him (or it) coming out.

It's not a lifestyle I'd choose for myself, but I'd defend his (or their) right to live his (or their) life the in any way he (or they) wants to - assuming it's legal.

There is no shame in individualism or honesty.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's a perceptive story.

Being a Canadian Homosexual Vegan (CHV) is not a popular lifestyle choice, but if Kyle or anyone else does make those lifestyle choices then I can't see that there's anything wrong with that, and I would further suggest there's also no harm or shame in him (or it) coming out.

It's not a lifestyle I'd choose for myself, but I'd defend his (or their) right to live his (or their) life the in any way he (or they) wants to - assuming it's legal.

There is no shame in individualism or honesty.
Thank you. It is important be tolerant of differing lifestyle always.

For example, Juventus is a club and culture that places winning trophies above all else. It is even written on the shirt that winning is the only thing that matters.

Some clubs dont share these values. They are totally fine going decades without winning anything of note. It doesnt bother them or their fans in the slightest. They are altruists with no need for ego stroking shiny cups that only build a false, intellectually dishonest, sense of self.

Is one better than the other? Not for me to say but there is no harm or shame in either

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you. It is important be tolerant of differing lifestyle always.

For example, Juventus is a club and culture that places winning trophies above all else. It is even written on the shirt that winning is the only thing that matters.

Some clubs dont share these values. They are totally fine going decades without winning anything of note. It doesnt bother them or their fans in the slightest. They are altruists with no need for ego stroking shiny cups that only build a false, intellectually dishonest, sense of self.

Is one better than the other? Not for me to say but there is no harm or shame in either
It's a good comeback. Credit where it's due.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's a good comeback. Credit where it's due.
Thanks. Good luck in the CL final and i wont be bitter if you win and drag that post up.

- - - Updated - - -

He couldn't make one against me, but you made it to easy man. Thanks to the club you are supporting.
Lel arent you the spastic retard that wants to swap dybala for icardi?

It would be tough for someone else to embarrass you more.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Lel arent you the spastic retard that wants to swap dybala for icardi?

It would be tough for someone else to embarrass you more.
Icardi a wc striker, even RM wanted him before all this drama, while Dybala is a bench player for juve and his National team, both. Now, who is the retard?

Also it's funny how Dantes raped you and still you licked his ass, cuz he liked your post and made a nice comment. :lol: are you like this in real life too? I can’t stand such ppl, 2 faced.

Pls stay away from me.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah I can see what you mean. Spurs winning it would be like when Aston Villa, HSV or Steaua did back in the day. Wouldn't mind them winning it at all though, they're one of the more likeable PL sides.

I'm not that big fan of Liverpool winning it - mainly because we both have 5 of the trophies each, seeing them having 1 more than us would be irritating.

I could better live with Barcelona going past us in CL trophies as they also win their own League all the time, so they’re very constant. Liverpool popping up again and winning the CL would hurt lol.

But they will win the English League again in a few years, it’s just a matter of time. If they don’t do it this year then probably next season, what Klopp managed to build up is nothing less than very impressive.
Been thinking hard about this one, I'm with you. Fuck pool, come on spuds.

Pool have won CLs in right slimey cuntish ways. I'll never forget dudek and grobbelars pen saves. They are utter cunts and spurs are just potatoes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Been thinking hard about this one, I'm with you. Fuck pool, come on spuds.

Pool have won CLs in right slimey cuntish ways. I'll never forget dudek and grobbelars pen saves. They are utter cunts and spurs are just potatoes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
One should always 'root' for the potato. :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)