Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Lol on one hand he's saying how great their players are, on the other how Klopp is making miracles with same said players.
I meant that Klopp developed these players so much that it is a miracle and our players massively under perform. On paper Bonucci and Rugani are better players than Matip but on the field it doesn't look like it. In 2019 only vs Atletico our players showed character and Liverpool players are showing it consistently. Maybe it is their system, motivation or something else but they play better than us as a unit and it is hard for me to tell how good are our defenders when the only good defender this season was Chiellini. Also their full backs look solid defensively and have 10 + assists each.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I said it before, we might not have the best midfield in the world but they’re good enough to be able to string a few passes together. And we really lack in the movitation department.

Allegri is great and all but Liverpool is proof you don’t need Casemiro or Kroos to have a functional properly instructed team/mid.

And regarding motivation, Conte has always been light years ahead of Allegri.

Klopp is amazing at both things.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I meant that Klopp developed these players so much that it is a miracle and our players massively under perform. On paper Bonucci and Rugani are better players than Matip but on the field it doesn't look like it. In 2019 only vs Atletico our players showed character and Liverpool players are showing it consistently. Maybe it is their system, motivation or something else but they play better than us as a unit and it is hard for me to tell how good are our defenders when the only good defender this season was Chiellini. Also their full backs look solid defensively and have 10 + assists each.
@JuveJay explained that in the past already. It's easier to be #hungrierthanever if you haven't won the league for 30 years compared to winning it 7 years in a row. I think we failed against Ajax mainly due to injuries of key players (Chiellini, Mandzukic, Dybala, Khedira, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Douglas Costa).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Klopp certainly is overachieving with this squad.

He is a one trick pony alright but elite at that said one trick. He has a working system and deploys the profile of players that fits his system. If you are telling me that Pool's fullbacks or midfield would walk into any team in the world, I would laugh at you.

Look how half of the Dortmund players who left Klopp's team who were dubbed to be future stars ended up getting massively exposed in a different team in a different system.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We're never winning this again, are we? :sigh:

Since we last won it, Inter have won it once, Milan twice, Bayern twice, Dortmund once, United twice, fucking Chelsea even won it once, Porto have won it, Liverpool well on their way to winning it for a 2nd time since our last victory, Madrid 7 times, and Barca 4 times.
Don't do that to yourself... it's like dating a girl who was "free-minded" in the past and remember what she was doing and with who

Aug 26, 2014
Klopp certainly is overachieving with this squad.

He is a one trick pony alright but elite at that said one trick. He has a working system and deploys the profile of players that fits his system. If you are telling me that Pool's fullbacks or midfield would walk into any team in the world, I would laugh at you.

Look how half of the Dortmund players who left Klopp's team who were dubbed to be future stars ended up getting massively exposed in a different team in a different system.
I wish for once our players start overachieving for once instead of underperforming all the time especially in the CL.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wish for once our players start overachieving for once instead of underperforming all the time especially in the CL.
morata? cuadrado? hernanes? bonucci before milan completely ruined him? even pogba was much better at juve than he is at manure.

honestly, i don't remember too many of our ex players who peaked after leaving juve. (quagliarella with his bully is a special story.) we usually bring the best of our players. the second part of this season is rather an exception than a rule.

Aug 26, 2014
morata? cuadrado? hernanes? bonucci before milan completely ruined him? even pogba was much better at juve than he is at manure.

honestly, i don't remember too many of our ex players who peaked after leaving juve. (quagliarella with his bully is a special story.) we usually bring the best of our players. the second part of this season is rather an exception than a rule.
I was saying about the players we have now and how inconsistent they are and underperforming in the CL. Also when we needed a performance the most only Morata and Pogba have stepped up. Are you kidding me with Hernanes??

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I was saying about the players we have now and how inconsistent they are and underperforming in the CL. Also when we needed a performance the most only Morata and Pogba have stepped up. Are you kidding me with Hernanes??
we played shit for a single half against ajax during the return leg, yet you take this season's second half as the rule. we played great against manure twice this season, we beat valencia (a tough team) convincingly, we beat the shit out of atletico madrid, so let's not pretend we are a choker of a team.

hernanes was a mediocre player, right? and we talk about players punching above their weight, right? in his first season, we played some solid games with him: beat city away, el title holders sevilla at home, plus he had a solid game away at bayern. of course he didn't suddenly become prime zidane, but for those matches, he was better than expected.

i can only repeat myself: the revisionism at tuz is getting out of hand. like we had the worst years of the history of the club under allegri, with players choking left and right. ffs, we're at number 5 at the uefa rankings based on the allegri years:
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html
...while our revenue was either top10 or 11 for those years. i'm okay with you calling it a failure. :boh:

and no, i'm not happy with the way we lost to ajax. but i'm positive that with most injured players (or at least chiellini, mandzukic and costa) at allegri's disposal, we would be still in race for the cl trophy, despite playing unwatchable, shit football.

Aug 26, 2014
we played shit for a single half against ajax during the return leg, yet you take this season's second half as the rule. we played great against manure twice this season, we beat valencia (a tough team) convincingly, we beat the shit out of atletico madrid, so let's not pretend we are a choker of a team.

hernanes was a mediocre player, right? and we talk about players punching above their weight, right? in his first season, we played some solid games with him: beat city away, el title holders sevilla at home, plus he had a solid game away at bayern. of course he didn't suddenly become prime zidane, but for those matches, he was better than expected.

i can only repeat myself: the revisionism at tuz is getting out of hand. like we had the worst years of the history of the club under allegri, with players choking left and right. ffs, we're at number 5 at the uefa rankings based on the allegri years:
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html
...while our revenue was either top10 or 11 for those years. i'm okay with you calling it a failure. :boh:

and no, i'm not happy with the way we lost to ajax. but i'm positive that with most injured players (or at least chiellini, mandzukic and costa) at allegri's disposal, we would be still in race for the cl trophy, despite playing unwatchable, shit football.

Man I'm taking the season as a whole. I remember only one game this season made me say that we dominated and we crushed the opposition and that was the return leg vs Atletico. I'm not saying Alegri is a bad coach he's far from that but form what I can tell the players aren't motivated and underperform constantly. Maybe the players are frustrated at coming close almost every year to winning a CL title as much as we are. We don't know. Maybe all we need is better players in midfield and not a change of the coach (this one we need for sure :D). But I'm tired of Dybala, Sandro, Pjanic and some other players having a large dip in their form for such a long period of time. It fuckes our season up. I'm saying maybe it's a right time for a change.

And also stop with the Hernanes shit he hasn't done nothing worthy while wearing Juve shirt.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
So now that all the big guys are out and Ajax will win everything, can we see that our loss isn't as dramatic as we made it on here

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Other big guys dont have Cr7, mister. And their players don't run their mouth like some of our players. Now don't ask for proof, you have Google for that.

Aug 26, 2014
So now that all the big guys are out and Ajax will win everything, can we see that our loss isn't as dramatic as we made it on here

It's more dramatic as Ajax came from competing for EL few seasons ago to potentially winning the CL and we can't win it for 23 years now and lost 5 finals in the process. If that doesn't piss you a little bit kudos to you.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's more dramatic as Ajax came from competing for EL few seasons ago to potentially winning the CL and we can't win it for 23 years now and lost 5 finals in the process. If that doesn't piss you a little bit kudos to you.
Liverpool has been hot shit just a few years back and now are going to the final it's not different. Especially the way they came back against the supposed best squad in the world

Aug 26, 2014
Liverpool has been hot shit just a few years back and now are going to the final it's not different. Especially the way they came back against the supposed best squad in the world

They were in the final last year also. We had our shit period too remember. The difference is that either Liverpool or Ajax are going to lift the trophy before us. Or maybe Tottenham will surprise and then I'll laugh my ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)