Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As much as I dislike Liverpool they deserve something from the season, whether it's a trophy or whatever, they gradually got better and are strong now.

Also I think some clubs just suit these kind of nights. Of course it could have gone the other way with just one Barcelona chance going in and that is why these games are fun but if you are bold and put the effort in you have a small chance of the ball bouncing well.

These games do seem to happen more and more often now, and I think that's down to teams being more attacking all the time, and we've all seen so many comebacks now it leaves doubt in the mind.

I said at the time I thought Barcelona might regret that Dembele sitter miss in the first leg as realistically that was tie over, but it was funny seeing Barcelona fail in the same fashion again lol.

The psychology of football is something, but I always think if you're chasing 3 or 4 goals if you get a couple together it's the only way it really happens.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah, it's just all about the approach. For years we've had the Italian mentality in players/coaches etc. and it shows.
Meh, we don't usually go 3 or 4 goals down, so why would we need to? And besides, we had our own comeback performances against the Madrid sides just the last two seasons.

When you're chasing a game and goals you play like this, there's less pressure and the doubt and hesitancy is all with the team leading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)