Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd still take Keita ;)

Btw. Was the swiss Messi not fit?
I don’t think we’ll sell now that he’s looking like he’s finally settling in.

I’m not sure. I only knew of Firmino being 50/50.

I think that was a Klopp mistake. I would have played Alexander-Arnold and Shaqiri. Cause he’s a pest.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t think we’ll sell now that he’s looking like he’s finally settling in.

I’m not sure. I only knew of Firmino being 50/50.

I think that was a Klopp mistake. I would have played Alexander-Arnold and Shaqiri. Cause he’s a pest.
Do you think Liverpool are done in this tie?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
In a way I'm glad barca never scored 4th, had they done that it would have allowed them to be complacent. Pool will score, barca need to get an away goal or two to send them walking home alone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Van Dijk performance was Bonucciesque. On second goal he stopped as soon as Suarez hit the ball while Messi kept running.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You’d be better off upgrading the midfield and telling him not to field scared players against subpar opponents.
I’d suggest you tell Klopp that the fans are judging him regardless of if he gives a shit or not. Maybe he should try adapting tactics occasionally. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Van Dijk performance was Bonucciesque. On second goal he stopped as soon as Suarez hit the ball while Messi kept running.

Best CB in Europe tho :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron

Hope you turn it around in one of these competitions though. After the season Pool had, ending up trophy-free would just be cruel.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Talking of tactics, I though valverde made a good second half chance by bringing semedo on for coutinho. It slowed pool down, meanwhile klopp couldn't keep his lips off the catalan mineral water.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Talking of tactics, I though valverde made a good second half chance by bringing semedo on for coutinho. It slowed pool down, meanwhile klopp couldn't keep his lips off the catalan mineral water.

I doubt it. Liverpool main sponsor are Carlsberg who also produce mineral waters. So for commercial and also poisoning reasons i very much doubt Klopp was allowed to take a zip from catalan water.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I doubt it. Liverpool main sponsor are Carlsberg who also produce mineral waters. So for commercial and also poisoning reasons i very much doubt Klopp was allowed to take a zip from catalan water.
Might explain him wandering aimlessly on the touchline, the fucker spiked his mineral water with carlsberg.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I’d suggest you tell Klopp that the fans are judging him regardless of if he gives a shit or not. Maybe he should try adapting tactics occasionally. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Best CB in Europe tho :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron

Hope you turn it around in one of these competitions though. After the season Pool had, ending up trophy-free would just be cruel.
Meh, Klopps doing fine. We’re far better than we were when he took over. The way our team is set up, I don’t think it’s a great idea to get away from what we do well. It’s better to give yourself the best chance than make unnatural adjustments and still get kilt. ;)

To your point. We did line up more defensively than usual.

That’s football though. Cruelty comes with game.

Mar 10, 2009
Collectively, yet chances are there will be none in the final. You said they were the teams we should watch out for, more so than Barca
Doesn't matter, the logical the sense is to judge by the apparent. The apparent back then was that the EPL were the teams on form. It's no good in hindsight to tell me otherwise.
Most of us here for example expected us to get past Ajax for example. I still think the EPL is the strongest league at the moment, although Barcelona, as it turns out, are the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)