Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Lost 3-0 and their defenders get 9, 7, 8, 6 ratings out of 10. Premfaces :lol2:
Nobody got less than 6. I don't know what you should do to get 5.
But even these totally unbiased folks were having a laugh at Klopp for his suicidal instructions towards the end of the match.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nobody got less than 6. I don't know what you should do to get 5.
But even these totally unbiased folks were having a laugh at Klopp for his suicidal instructions towards the end of the match.
It sometimes makes me wonder what people are thinking when they latch onto this coach or that and think us firing Allegri and hiring Klopp/Guardiola/Zidane/Sarri/Ten Hag/etc will solve all our problems and we will destroy everyone with the most attractive football ever.

Every coach has flaws, has bad results here and there. Klopp went full retard in the last 20 minutes and turned a half-decent result into a disaster. Guardiola can’t set up a defense in CL to save his life at City despite outspending everyone. Allegri’s antiquated training methods have half our team injured or out-of-shape in the knockouts most years.

No coach is perfect

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It sometimes makes me wonder what people are thinking when they latch onto this coach or that and think us firing Allegri and hiring Klopp/Guardiola/Zidane/Sarri/Ten Hag/etc will solve all our problems and we will destroy everyone with the most attractive football ever.

Every coach has flaws, has bad results here and there. Klopp went full retard in the last 20 minutes and turned a half-decent result into a disaster. Guardiola can’t set up a defense in CL to save his life at City despite outspending everyone. Allegri’s antiquated training methods have half our team injured or out-of-shape in the knockouts most years.

No coach is perfect
It's natural to want change, and AllegriBall, for whatever reason, has been very ugly in past couple of years. It has reached a point where our team is so tired and demotivated at times that we don't look like a top team. But changing something just for the sake of change is not the answer. Let's hope we spend wisely this summer.

May 23, 2013
Max remains the only coach together with Don Jupp to knock out both Real and fagcelona in the Messi&CR era. lets sack him for Gasperini though
Heynckes Ko'd La Liga Champions Barcelona (Hit 100 points) and La Liga Champions Real Madrid (Also hit 100 points)

The Real and Barca side which Allegri ko'd both went trophyless, horrible comparison overall.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Your just salty that Ronaldo has trashed you mulitple times.
No, Messi has done so as well. Couldn't care less about that.

They're both great players but Messi is just something else imo. He's a very boring type though

- - - Updated - - -

Max remains the only coach together with Don Jupp to knock out both Real and fagcelona in the Messi&CR era. lets sack him for Gasperini though
Oh shit I miss Don Jupp :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)