Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Liverpool player ratings according to ESPNFC. You would think they won 3-0 from these ratings.

pool.PNG
Liverpool is an overrated team. Had to scrape through vs Napoli in the groups,beat the worst Bayern team in a decade in the Round of 16 and smash a garbage Porto side in the quarters. Now that they’ve finally faced a good team, you can see they aren’t anything special.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Liverpool is an overrated team. Had to scrape through vs Napoli in the groups,beat the worst Bayern team in a decade in the Round of 16 and smash a garbage Porto side in the quarters. Now that they’ve finally faced a good team, you can see they aren’t anything special.
Second best team behind Barca, you're underestimating them

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Admittedly I don't watch them enough to be able to make a judgment. But to be able to be a CL contender I think you need a more balanced squad. Their full backs did not offer anything offensively, and their best defender fucked up royally. I think Keita and Firmino injuries hurt them a lot, which might be the effect of their contested title race.
Anyway these ratings are ridiculous. Someone asked Steve Nicole why Robertson got a 9, and whether he deserved it. His response was "He made a 2 goal saving tackles".

- - - Updated - - -

Are you trying to communicate something to your mother ship?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Admittedly I don't watch them enough to be able to make a judgment. But to be able to be a CL contender I think you need a more balanced squad. Their full backs did not offer anything offensively, and their best defender fucked up royally. I think Keita and Firmino injuries hurt them a lot, which might be the effect of their contested title race.
Anyway these ratings are ridiculous. Someone asked Steve Nicole why Robertson got a 9, and whether he deserved it. His response was "He made a 2 goal saving tackles".

- - - Updated - - -

Are you trying to communicate something to your mother ship?
nice graphics :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Liverpool player ratings according to ESPNFC. You would think they won 3-0 from these ratings.

pool.PNG
Ridiculous. If ur missing sitters (Mane, Salah) and your team losses 3-0, you shouldnt get a grade higher than 4-5...Ffs Salah missed an open goal. I know it was his weaker foot but come on.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

pool.PNG
:lol: i saw this on facebook and thought it was satire,
How the fuck does a defender get 9,7 and 8 after conceding 3 goals.
I saw the justification too, "it was just messi magic", so dumb, if you let anyone score (Even if it is messi) you havnt done ur job as a defender, and if you lose the game, you have done a bad job, individual brilliance is irrelevant, as a player ur supposed to stop it

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
i saw this on facebook and thought it was satire,
How the fuck does a defender get 9,7 and 8 after conceding 3 goals.
I saw the justification too, "it was just messi magic", so dumb, if you let anyone score (Even if it is messi) you havnt done ur job as a defender, and if you lose the game, you have done a bad job, individual brilliance is irrelevant, as a player ur supposed to stop it
And I would like to hear theirs opinion of the grade that defender should get fot stoping "Messi magic" in two games ala Chelo and Barza two years ago!?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
IMO Liverpool played better as a team but their individualities missed every chance they got plus Farca got two monsters performance in Messi and Ter Stegen...

Valverde overtook Klopp with the subs changing to a 4-4-2, closing both wing, Klopp tried to move Salah in the middle and Mane in the right, then second goal came, Firmino injured didn't bring anything and Messi magical FK was like too much

Liverpool had still a chance IMO cuz if they don't blow their chances and Messi had a bad night, it could be a chance, no more than 20% but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)