Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not clinging to anything my friend.

I merely posted a reply to BayernFan.

Cerval made it about Juve vs Inter, specifically number of titles. I politely pointed out to him who had more in this competition, that's all.:baus:
You dont compare clubs from the same country by international titles. We directly compete for the same 2 titles regularly. Yes, you are dwarfed, my friend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not clinging to anything my friend.

I merely posted a reply to BayernFan.

Cerval made it about Juve vs Inter, specifically number of titles. I politely pointed out to him who had more in this competition, that's all.:baus:
Why are Inter fans all so retarded? Serious question? Is it just something about the club that makes it exclusively attractive to the mentally deranged?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah. But it's topical and current isn't it? Sky are hardly going to broadcast a debate called, "that game the other year without VAR, was it the best game you saw?"

And here everyone is talking about the PL teams again. Their PR machine is impeccable. This is why English clubs are loaded financially.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah. But it's topical and current isn't it? Sky are hardly going to broadcast a debate called, "that game the other year without VAR, was it the best game you saw?"

And here everyone is talking about the PL teams again. Their PR machine is impeccable. This is why English clubs are loaded financially.
Nah they’re clueless cunts who can’t appreciate foreign football.
James Richardson, James Horncastle, Paolo Bandini, Sid Lowe, Andy Brassell are among the only English pundits I respect.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Chelsea and Porto are into the UEFA youth CL final. Chelsea knocked out current holders Barcelona on pens and could become the most successful ( 3 time winners) in this worthless competition if they beat porto. The final is on 29/04.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Chelsea and Porto are into the UEFA youth CL final. Chelsea knocked out current holders Barcelona on pens and could become the most successful ( 3 time winners) in this worthless competition if they beat porto. The final is on 29/04.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not surprised. If you're a good young player at Man City, Liverpool, Spurs or Utd you get in the first team. Chelsea. Contribute nothing to youth development and the English national team.

Full disclosure: I am biased. I dislike Chelsea (and Arsenal ofc, who at least contribute comedy). Apologies for not posting this in the EL thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)