Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How does it remind Inter? Inter went and signed Eto a proven CL winner. Top midfielder at a time like Sneijder. Couple of other additions like Milito. And Lucio. But they also had Mourinho who at the time was great and perfect fit for them. They weakened Barca in process cause Zlatan couldnt deliver in europe like Eto.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How does it remind Inter? Inter went and signed Eto a proven CL winner. Top midfielder at a time like Sneijder. Couple of other additions like Milito. And Lucio. But they also had Mourinho who at the time was great and perfect fit for them. They weakened Barca in process cause Zlatan couldnt deliver in europe like Eto.
In a sense that they haven't been around competing for decades, but get everything perfect that one time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Pretty sure we would have taken the others well. Overconfidence was an element going into the Ajax game too. That might not have been the case the againsr Liverpool n co.

But screw it. Hope this competition crashes and burns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I honestly think overconfidence is a cop out. Overconfidence is not tracking the runs of a Serie B team in the cup and putting no effort in and getting surprised. We definitely didn't have overconfidence against this Ajax side after they battered Madrid, drew twice to Bayern and once Vs us. There's zero chance we didn't take this game seriously. If we did then Allegri needs fired on the spot but it's a total cop out

We got outclassed over 180 minutes because they're better. Attitude was not a problem.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good luck @Dantes. Rooting for you guys today. Ajax Spurs in the semis will be fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

I have only one preference, and that's Ajax. The rest I don't care much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)