Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I had a friend who applied for Australian citizenship. They asked him for his application and if he had a criminal record. He asked them “that’s still required?”
Because most Aussie are criminals or racists.So why do they need the same people? they want something new.

I am going to sleep.it was a tough week. My brain is not acting sarcastically.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I had a friend who applied for Australian citizenship. They asked him for his application and if he had a criminal record. He asked them “that’s still required?”
I have some Anglo-Aussie mates who can trace their ancestry back to the first fleet. Bunch of bread-stealers and petty thieves and other assorted charlatans :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have some Anglo-Aussie mates who can trace their ancestry back to the first fleet. Bunch of bread-stealers and petty thieves and other assorted charlatans :lol3:
I remember in the 4th grade we (as mutt Americans do) were looking up countries based on our heritage. There was this girl i didn't like whose parents were from Australia and being the unholy 10 year old piece of shit I was I told her that her ancestors were criminals. She didn't believe me went to the teacher and the teacher being an idiot decided to look it up with us and found out I was right. I still got in trouble but it was worth it because the girl cried for like an hour.

Looking back on it its a really good thing there weren't any African-American kids in my class :snoop:

May 23, 2013
I remember in the 4th grade we (as mutt Americans do) were looking up countries based on our heritage. There was this girl i didn't like whose parents were from Australia and being the unholy 10 year old piece of shit I was I told her that her ancestors were criminals. She didn't believe me went to the teacher and the teacher being an idiot decided to look it up with us and found out I was right. I still got in trouble but it was worth it because the girl cried for like an hour.

Looking back on it its a really good thing there weren't any African-American kids in my class :snoop:
okay this is actually really funny lmao

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol3:

Ahh, to be in your nice and safe, white-bread, heteronormative environment as a youngster.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
truth. I grew up in a whitopia that kids today will never even know existed. The world is so fucked up now. :disagree:
:agree:

My elementary school was like 200 white kids and a couple swarthy olive types :lol3:

When a family of black people moved into the area and their kids showed up in school it was big news on the playground.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Arsenal fans apparently racially abused Koulibaly. Britbong press barely mentioning it. But hurr dur, those evil Italians are all racists. :baus:
It was on the main BBC Sport page yesterday when I looked.

Seems to be creeping back in a lot over here. Mostly people saying dumb shit on social media, but enough right-leaning views in a crowd and they say things there too. At Arsenal though...you're likely to get your head kicked in.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was on the main BBC Sport page yesterday when I looked.

Seems to be creeping back in a lot over here. Mostly people saying dumb shit on social media, but enough right-leaning views in a crowd and they say things there too. At Arsenal though...you're likely to get your head kicked in.
True but wasn't there for long. Which is strange given that the Kean story lasted for days.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I love Allegri and I love to laugh at Pep. But when a week ago Hangerbutter and the likes laughed about Poop I didn‘t participated, it smelled like jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)