Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@Dantes Would you pick City or Juve to get through?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn difficult schedule! They'll be tired and theyll probably get injuries. Gundogan and Fernandinho are the most imporant players for Pep.
Gundogan? Since when?

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardo Silva is the name you're looking for.

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It has been a favorable draw, hopefully, we will have some luck this year. I will make an effort to see the second leg

- - - Updated - - -

Klovn, i wanted us to avoid Bayern and Pool, cause i think that we have vulnerabilities over they structural gameplan and footballistic abilities and i really wanted us to disqualify Real, this is the closest we can get this year

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Man U fans are the fucking worst and they also embarrassed us in the home leg this season even with that shit coach

If we were to choke a final against them I'd be slamming cocaine into my nostrils to cope. Hope Barca absolutely dick on them tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve also got a suspicion that Tottenham might just upset the odds and knock them out.
I think the fact they're playing city 3x in 11 days is great. As long as they don't get fucked in the first game they will hopefully grind a result in the CL. They should know exactly what to expect.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I get that people think Juventus are hugely favored to go through against Ajax, but how can you think it's going to be an easy walkover lol?
QFs onwards it's never easy, but it rarely gets much better than this. We got one of the two "smaller" teams, and that's reason to sigh in relief or be optimistic about.

Ajax isn't some behemoth bc they beat Real. Predicted they would given Real's issues.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How often do the 4 strongest teams make the semi-finals?

On paper there are 4 clear teams you'd expect to make it through but every year there is at least one shock team that makes it to the semi's (look at Roma v Barca last year or Monaco v Man City the year before). We just need to hope it isn't Ajax this year, but I think that Tottenham have the potential to cause a surprise. Even Man Utd seem to have the bizarre luck to squeeze through.
I think it happened in 2014-15. In the quarters we faced Monaco, Bayern played Porto, Barca got PSG and Real took on Atletico. All 4 favorites made it to the semis.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I
Wow I can't believe i read through a bunch of terrible ignorant comments from members her.

yet the most important thing that no one has discussed so far is if any of the ajax players are handsome

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I hope you missed our come back against Atletico's lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)