Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Utd was the luckiest team ever to progress from cl. They got gifted all goals, got a pk that never was and to top it off, cavani and neymar was out....they will go out against all teams but porto
Meh, I wouldn't get too cocky and write them off, I mean they beat us already even with Mourinho at the helm and they have several quality players, but most of all they have belief after appointing Ole. The win against PSG was done with a massive injury problem aswell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Meh, I wouldn't get too cocky and write them off, I mean they beat us already even with Mourinho at the helm and they have several quality players, but most of all they have belief after appointing Ole. The win against PSG was done with a massive injury problem aswell.
They where extremly lucky against us also...mou made the whole organisation depressed, so getting rid off the dark cloud was always gona help the team alot. Their luck can not be written off, and there is stats to prove it. It will even out in the end

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
None of the the teams qualified to the quarterfinals seems as heavy and suffocating as Atletico. Some of them know how to attack, but Juventus also have one the best attacking rosters in the world. Their game styles are even more predictable than Simeone's, while Juventus now is enigma for all of them.
:agree:
Those two goals by Atleti were like daggers. I knew it would be almost impossible to come back. None of these teams have that kind of defense. They can easily concede 2 goals in 2 minutes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What a win! Difficult game, not a lot to do offensively but we pulled it out.

Much respect to Bayern. I thought they would take advantage of the home stadium. Fortunately it was our night.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Barca mostly and City are the ones to worry about specially in a final one off game. ..but still not to sound cocky but I dont see anyone being able to play their game against our pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)