Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,742
    They were pretty good today, though... we didn't allow Atletico a single shot on target I believe. They only had that one headed chance really. Our biggest weakness by far is crosses and set pieces into the box because Bonucci doesn't know how to jump.... luckily, this is the weakest part of City's attacking game.

- - - Updated - - -

This twat is probably going to try to claim Cristiano has agreed to return to them. Tries to spread whatever dumbass news he can to unsettle Juve. :lol:
    so it was Icardi/Real?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Cristiano Ronaldo has called all his friends & relatives to watch the game tonight because he thinks that tonight will be a special night. Jorge Mendes is also coming Turin to watch the game. [Sky]

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Kyle is rich he doesn't need money. While Fresh is an ass I won't give it to him. And Jem I don't know him:D
    :disagree:

Kyle lives in LA, so even though he may be rich he is also actually poor and probably has to spend 90% of his income on housing. Fr3sh is out there in the cold and dark north, walking around the arctic survival store for the 300th time in the past hour to pass the time and keep up his strength, he needs the money to place bets in the hopes of preserving his sanity. Jem, we can pretend that he's actually an American and is trying to pay off his law school debts (https://hls.harvard.edu/dept/graduate-program/llm-tuition-and-financial-aid/)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    This one is a no brainer - Porto is quite easily the weakest of the lot. I really hope we draw them in the QFs. Every other team is going to be tricky, including Ajax and Man Utd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Porto an obvious choice. After that United and Tottenham. Allegri already outplayed United twice and if we get to play them twice more, we will annihilate them, no matter their newly found confidence. Tottenham a little trickier than United, because they proved to be a tough opponent for us, but, just like United, their minds will also be on securing the EPL top 4 and the bigger money that CL qualification guarantees.
    Ajax, I'd avoid for now, although I know that our experience will prevail if we face them.
    I wouldn't mind Bayern either and I'll cheer for them tonight.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    Hope we can meet Bayern and Barca before final or the rest of big teams knocked each other out. Then I hope Porto is our opponent for the final. Looking at Juve records in final, I'm not really confidence with it so the final should be the easiest opponent. Seems underwhelming but it's been too long since Juve won CL so I just want Juve fucking win it this year and hopefully with winning it this year Juve can start a new era with 4 consecutive wins by steamrolling big clubs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)