Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
I just dont like it when foreign folk who speak gobbledygook languages try to call demselves white. Romanian aint white. U closer to Africa and Asia den ‘murica
Sorry, i tried to not respond to this and contain myself, but it was too provocative to let go.

The ethnic natives , the Romanians that derive from the original "Roman" people, are for the most part white and share very close genetic similarities with groups such as Northern Italians, Hungarians and "Original" Greeks.

Is that not white enough for you or what seems to be the problem here? :boh:

Now there is indeed a significant porportion of the population in Romania with traces of Central Asian or middle eastern genetics and also a fairly large population of gipseys (that emigrated from India), but that does not make an ethnically indigenous Romanian person any less white unless he is indeed, of proven mixed genetics.

Romanians are one of the most diverse populations in Europe, and therefore it is only natural that there are several ethnic traces whitin that bracket, this also applies to the white part of the population!

for example, you will find people of Slavic Romanian descent, Bulgarian-descended Romanians, and jewish romanians (altough calling them white is a desputed topic) all whitin the "white" part of the population.

To close this, the country contains all colours of European-Caucasian people, and is at its base mainly white and has been inhabited by Caucasians, speaking an Indo-European language, since at least 2500 BC (4500 years ago).

And, oh, totally forgot about INTER and NAPOLI Exit on the same day, how good is that :howler::lol3::lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You got trolled son. If you stick around Tuz for a while you’ll learn not to take most posts seriously.
I decided to roll with it.If it was trolling why some of them kept asking for mods to step in and reported my post?
I thought we were having fun.
Anyway time to move on.:)

- - - Updated - - -

Start of the season: "Ancelotti will take Napoli far in CL."

More like EL.

Lul.
I remeber them saying that Ancelotti is their greatest singing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't appreciate the insensitivity of you guys joking about this.

Clearly you don't recognize the the aggressive toxicity that festers in a place of privilege such as Tuz. Most scudetto privileged, richest club in Italy privilege, white owned. President inherited it from family FFS.

We absolutely need a webinar on privilege and i hope the mods make it mandatory.
By continually winning Scudetti, we are promoting toxic masculinity and rape culture. The sight of us winning so many games and not letting other less-privileged (and less white) teams experience glory triggers me.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Biggest troll in the past few months was Nedved, surely.

He recently said he expects 4 Serie A teams in the next round of CL, lul.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know which exit makes me more happy, Inter's or Napoli's. I really can't decide which one is better. I find myself happy about one more than the other and then suddenly I think of the other and I get confused. It's really annoying

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't know which exit makes me more happy, Inter's or Napoli's. I really can't decide which one is better. I find myself happy about one more than the other and then suddenly I think of the other and I get confused. It's really annoying
Inter's. Should be. By far our worst nemesis. Notice, not rival, but nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)