Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is it just me or would anyone else love to get a shot against inter or nipples in the 1/4. With the psychological domination we have over italian sides it would be like a free pass on to the next round with the added bonus of crashing their CL dreams and securing a larger pot for ourselves from the serie a allocation. Would be a trifecta of pleasures. I could finish without even touching.

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Is it just me or would anyone else love to get a shot against inter or nipples in the 1/4. With the psychological domination we have over italian sides it would be like a free pass on to the next round with the added bonus of crashing their CL dreams and securing a larger pot for ourselves from the serie a allocation. Would be a trifecta of pleasures. I could finish without even touching.
dont think they can make it to 1/8

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nah I hope we won’t face any Italian opponents,imagine somehow Inter/Napoli knocking us out,damn thy would be talking about it next 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nah I hope we won’t face any Italian opponents,imagine somehow Inter/Napoli knocking us out,damn thy would be talking about it next 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would never happen, we have the mental edge over them and have more experience. No reasons to be afraid

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Comparatively speaking, Dortmund are much easier. We played them twice last year and it was two routine wins. So, unless there’s been a remarkable improvement, they’d be an ‘easy’ opponent for Juve IMHO.
That`s exactly the case here, a massive improvement over last season. However, Bundesliga seems like a top priority for Dortmund, they are 9 pts ahead of Bayern, beated them 3:2 in a very exciting derby with Bayern taking the lead twice (0:1 and 1:2) and are still undefeated. Favre is a very good and inteligent coach and he is yet to find the best starting 11, it is ridiculous that Paco Alcacer is their top scorer already with double digits and still starts almost every game on the bench...

Dortmund remain the top favorite to win the Bundesliga and end Bayern`s domination, I guess that is their goal for this season, while in CL they will try to reach as far as they can, but wont be too brokenhearted if/when they get eliminated. Not an easy team to face, but of course nowhere near the top dogs in the tournament. I would still like to avoid them, Schalke, Ajax and Lyon/Shakhtar are the ones that every 1st placed team would like to draw in 1/8 finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)