Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I somewhat liked him in the past, or let's say i didn't mind him, but they sold out big time.

Bayern will always be one of my favorites though :touched:
I liked them too. Years ago, I played my first chords to their songs, but I don't care about them anymore. I even can not stand this An Tagen wie diesen shit. :yuck:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Too much dismissive hate like underrating of Real there. Only positive things he says is they are ruthless, which is ridiculous. They one of the best midfields ever seen in top football, and arguably have the best European player ever playing for them.

Yeah they are lucky and have not reinvented football like other historically dominant sides, but I call foul on that article. It seemed like it was written with the sole purpose to throw shade.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Too much dismissive hate like underrating of Real there. Only positive things he says is they are ruthless, which is ridiculous. They one of the best midfields ever seen in top football, and arguably have the best European player ever playing for them.

Yeah they are lucky and have not reinvented football like other historically dominant sides, but I call foul on that article. It seemed like it was written with the sole purpose to throw shade.

Maybe it was written by an Englishman, disappointed with an English side having just lost. I don't know.

This Real Madrid side is a great team. There can be no question about that. I do think that they were extremely lucky this year and I honestly can't see them win it next year.

Mar 10, 2009

Winning the league once in 5 years is a valid point though. As good as this team is, there is a feeling that something is missing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What would your Coventry accent be similar to? Brummie?

Scouse is so horrendously ugly. I don’t mind the Geordie accent tho.
Most similar to Brummie but it's very soft. It's a mix because it's in the middle between Brummie, south east and south Yorks. Accents here tend to flow and develop mile by mile because it's a small country with few natural borders now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well I more tend to think its something about their approach. It can backfire being too confident going into a game, but it never does to them when it comes to CL.
It all started with that Sergio Ramos last minute goal vs Atletico.

I am 100% certain that they wouldn't be where they are now if not for that single goal. Fuck :sergio:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It all started with that Sergio Ramos last minute goal vs Atletico.

I am 100% certain that they wouldn't be where they are now if not for that single goal. $#@! :sergio:
Agreed, and that goal really pissed me off. Was rooting for Atletico and to see disgusting Ramos equalize there was just :inter:

Then you just knew Real would beat them in extra time, no way Atletico would get themselves together after that punch in the balls. How I wish they would have lost that 2014 final.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Agreed, and that goal really pissed me off. Was rooting for Atletico and to see disgusting Ramos equalize there was just :inter:

Then you just knew Real would beat them in extra time, no way Atletico would get themselves together after that punch in the balls. How I wish they would have lost that 2014 final.
seconds away, ughh..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I had a dream. This will be the CL we will finally win.

I saw a forward lifting the cup, but not sure if he was dyabala.....or icardi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)