Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I want Juve in the quarters so I’m pleased they made it. It’ll be the first midweek / floodlit game at our new stadium, and our 1st home game in 18 months.

We want a big team, and a proper test. Plus there’s last year to try and put right. Whether we do or not ... would still relish the chance.

Playing Barca would be dull as we’ve already had them in the group; as would facing off against another English side (though I’d be happy to face Bayern IF they qualify).

Fingers crossed for the draw.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I want Juve in the quarters so I’m pleased they made it. It’ll be the first midweek / floodlit game at our new stadium, and our 1st home game in 18 months.

We want a big team, and a proper test. Plus there’s last year to try and put right. Whether we do or not ... would still relish the chance.

Playing Barca would be dull as we’ve already had them in the group; as would facing off against another English side (though I’d be happy to face Bayern IF they qualify).

Oh, we all know that only side Tottenham can beat in this competition is Porto

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

What's the last trophy Tottenham won?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh I see. Tottenham don't want to win trophies, because they want to allow room for personal growth. Good for them.

Shame we can't be like that and have to win everything.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They lack history. And they have weird fans. Sometimes they dont sing at all and home game has no atmosphere. Compare that to Pool, Bayern and even us.

- - - Updated - - -

In CL he has been quiet. No? Pool lost all away games in group. Even epl pundits said he didnt show up vs Bayern.
Weird fans? They have normal fans who aren’t obnoxious at all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm gonna cheer for Liverpool even though a Juve fan should never do that, purely for the fact that they're big bottlers and lack depth compared to Bayern, who are finally starting to rack up some very good performances. Just like us, Bayern are starting to heat up just at the right time.
We still owe a revenge to Bayern (and Coman) tho.
Also they're old as fuck. I'm cheering for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)