Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I would be quite vary of facing Bayern. They’ve finally found their groove under Kovac and are clicking at the business end of the season.

Weirdly enough, i have a sneaking suspicion that Lyon might dump Barca out today. 1-1 or 2-2.

But then i also thought that Atletico and Juventus would draw 1-1, so screw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What surprises me the most is Salah going from a top goal scorer performance last year at EPL and even UCL and now not showing up nearly as often. I wonder if last year was like a one-off for him like some players have in their careers.
Ramos happened. Then he was rushed to World Cup. Think it has affected him one way or the other (body or mind)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We are all obviously going to cheer for Lyon tonight but I wonder about Bayern Liverpool - Are we cheering for Bayern or Liverpool?
I'm gonna cheer for Liverpool even though a Juve fan should never do that, purely for the fact that they're big bottlers and lack depth compared to Bayern, who are finally starting to rack up some very good performances. Just like us, Bayern are starting to heat up just at the right time.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Ramos happened. Then he was rushed to World Cup. Think it has affected him one way or the other (body or mind)

There is that incident but I believe what affected him the most was the award season where he only got that Puskas award lol as a consolation prize.

He clearly lost the motivation after that to become better.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I'm gonna cheer for Liverpool even though a Juve fan should never do that, purely for the fact that they're big bottlers and lack depth compared to Bayern, who are finally starting to rack up some very good performances. Just like us, Bayern are starting to heat up just at the right time.
Our squad is pretty thin as much as theirs though. City and Juventus have the best squad depth in CL IMO.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Salah is having a very good season. There’s been a lack of goals in the last few games but he still has 17 in 30 league games which is a great return.

The Ramos incident really has nothing to do with it. He just had an inhumanly good first season at Liverpool, leaving the bar for him a bit too high. Everything after that will appear to be a downer even if that isn’t exactly the case.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Our squad is pretty thin as much as theirs though. City and Juventus have the best squad depth in CL IMO.
How so, I'd consider us to have very good depth. Only definite starters in big games are Ronaldo, Chiellini and Pjanic, but for all other players we have 1-3 solid alternatives.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
How so, I'd consider us to have very good depth. Only definite starters in big games are Ronaldo, Chiellini and Pjanic, but for all other players we have 1-3 solid alternatives.
Seems like you didn't understand me, i already said that Juventus has one of the best squad depth in Europe.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
City is a weird team

On their day they’re maybe the best team out there, but still they seems to lack the final thing to go all the way
They lack history. And they have weird fans. Sometimes they dont sing at all and home game has no atmosphere. Compare that to Pool, Bayern and even us.

- - - Updated - - -

Salah is having a very good season. There’s been a lack of goals in the last few games but he still has 17 in 30 league games which is a great return.

The Ramos incident really has nothing to do with it. He just had an inhumanly good first season at Liverpool, leaving the bar for him a bit too high. Everything after that will appear to be a downer even if that isn’t exactly the case.

In CL he has been quiet. No? Pool lost all away games in group. Even epl pundits said he didnt show up vs Bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They lack history. And they have weird fans. Sometimes they dont sing at all and home game has no atmosphere. Compare that to Pool, Bayern and even us.

- - - Updated - - -

In CL he has been quiet. No? Pool lost all away games in group. Even epl pundits said he didnt show up vs Bayern.
There’s a reason it’s called emptyhad

But to be fair, Anfield atmosphere is also quite overrated to me when compared to the German standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)