Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Couldn't imagine Juve playing the type of quality confident football we're seeing from Liverpool & Bayern.
Their players made quick passing decisions that asks the opposition questions, compared to the lethargic slow-motion play of Juve.
You use this game as your example for both of these teams lmaoooo

That was a terrible game of football. Embarrassing quality given the two teams. NFI what you’re on about.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I was very impressed by Javi. He might be older and not what he used to be, but what a game from him, played his heart out.

Hummels very good as well, Süle and Alaba decent.
I've never been a Hummels fan, but if you don't expose him in a high defensive line he's always been a decent defender. He's just slow.

Pretty decent result for you guys imo, though an away goal would have been nice to have. I have you down as favorites now, but still can easily see a high scoring draw in Munich as well.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I've never been a Hummels fan, but if you don't expose him in a high defensive line he's always been a decent defender. He's just slow.

Pretty decent result for you guys imo, though an away goal would have been nice to have. I have you down as favorites now, but still can easily see a high scoring draw in Munich as well.
Yeah, also because our approach at the Allianz Arena will be totally different from tonight - or I imagine so at least.

Liverpool can still hurt us a lot at home, we have to come out and attack them there. They have VVD back then as well.

But overall I'm also very glad for this result, the return match is wide open.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, also because our approach at the Allianz Arena will be totally different from tonight - or I imagine so at least.

Liverpool can still hurt us a lot at home, we have to come out and attack them there. They have VVD back then as well.

But overall I'm also very glad for this result, the return match is wide open.
Is it the most boring game you have watched

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
switched back and forth between the two games and fell asleep a couple of times, so expect some well founded experd opinion:
- fabinho :tuttosport:
- thiago :tuttosport:
- ndombélé :tuttosport:

if we had any of these players alongside pjanic and matuidi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)