Champions League 2017/2018 (13 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It gets even worse for our dear garden gnome if you take out the Rof16 when scrub opponents are often played.

In QFs, SFs, Finals:

Ronaldo with 40 goals. Messi with 16 goals. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

He also assists more than Messi. 39 - 34.

Inzaghi had 0 assists in his CL career.

But let's act like Ronaldo only scores, while Messi plays as a regista. :rofl:
Messi the CM :lol2:

May 23, 2013
It gets even worse for our dear garden gnome if you take out the Rof16 when scrub opponents are often played.

In QFs, SFs, Finals:

Ronaldo with 40 goals. Messi with 16 goals. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol big difference between a defence splitting pass and the last pass of a counter but alright

- - - Updated - - -

Where has Messi been from 2016-2018 when Barca weren't by far the best team on the planet? :seven:
Same as Ronaldo was before Madrid were the best team on the planet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Soon it will be Messi the CDM. He will start wearing the #6. Have you seen all those brilliant tackles he puts in, all his ball-winning heroics?

What other player in history could win the ball back with clean, perfect sliding tackle in his own box, dribble 10 players, including 2 of them twice, and then flip the ball up in the air to assist his very own world class bicycle kick goal?

No one, I tell you. No one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol big difference between a defence splitting pass and the last pass of a counter but alright

- - - Updated - - -

Same as Ronaldo was before Madrid were the best team on the planet.
Ahh. So Messi needs his team to be the best to succeed too? I see.

And nope. The goal of football is to win by outscoring your opponents. I could give a shit if Messi makes prettier assists. More assists is better than less assists. More goals is better than less goals. Messi may have more technical skill, but Ronaldo's machine-like efficiency and ability to find open space from which to finish and assist is easily as valuable.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ahh. So Messi needs his team to be the best to succeed too? I see.

And nope. The goal of football is to win by outscoring your opponents. I could give a shit if Messi makes prettier assists. More assists is better than less assists. More goals is better than less goals. Messi may have more technical skill, but Ronaldo's machine-like efficiency and ability to find open space from which to finish and assist is easily as valuable.
I can't wait to see CR7 win this WC in the shadiest way possible

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can't wait to see CR7 win this WC in the shadiest way possible
That's what I'm hoping for too. Incredibly shady, lots of red cards to opponents, phantom penalties, and so on. Hopefully he is injured for final again too.

The tears from gnome-worshippers will be delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Has Messi even played for a national team before?
::lol3::

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Messi does play significantly deeper than Ronaldo. That’s just a fact if you look at their heat maps.

Again you dodged my question:

Was Inzaghi a better player than ADP?

Answer with a simple yes or no.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lolzillians have one hand on the trophy already

DC goal + assist in the final

:beppe: swaps Costa for Dab-Hoe in the summer
Wouldn't even surprise me one bit tbh

That's what I'm hoping for too. Incredibly shady, lots of red cards to opponents, phantom penalties, and so on. Hopefully he is injured for final again too.

The tears from gnome-worshippers will be delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

::lol3::
Would be glorious, hope they eliminate Argentina along the way with a 1-0 victory donated by Messi the CM himself with a bonucci-esque own goal

i want him to coach the team in the final again, just to see the tears of Persian_Juventus and nedved69
persian_juventus :lol why you gotta do @Afghan_juventus like that :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Was Inzaghi a better player than ADP?

Answer with a simple yes or no.
Yes. Look at trophy cabinets.Inzaghi was one all time greats at what he did, Ale was barely top 10 #10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)