Champions League 2017/2018 (11 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
That implies that he’s not actually the best player in the world. He just happens to be a player on the best team in the world.

Bale performed better than Cristiano in the 2014, 2016 and 2018 final.
What do you expect from these retards lmao. He scored in 2 games and missed the 2016 Euros final yet they still credit him with carrying Portugal to that trophy lmao

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
According to @zizinho and @Klovn Keylor Navas and Victor Valdes must be better goalkeepers than Gigi ever was. After all, they both won 3 champions league trophies while Gigi never won one.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you expect from these retards lmao. He scored in 2 games and missed the 2016 Euros final yet they still credit him with carrying Portugal to that trophy lmao

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
There is a large gap in skill between Messi and Ronaldo. I have never seen Messi have a game as terrible as Ronaldo had against Liverpool yesterday. Ronaldo couldn’t even get the basics right. He couldn’t pass or shoot or dribble.

Even in Messi’s worst games, you can see his genius.

Ronaldo is just not as talented.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mediocre in the 2015 final? :lol: he ran rings around Pogba and Vidal. Made them look silly.

Ronaldo was ineffective and useless in 3 out of the 4 finals Real Madrid have won recently.
:lol:

Top scorer in CL for 7 straight years.

But with you, it's oh my gosh, he didn't dominate every final he played in! :rofl:

Meanwhile the gnome chokes like a bitch in the knockouts every year. 3 straight QF exits. 6 games. 0 goals - 0 assists. But I saw his genius! What a GOAT. :rofl:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:lol:

Top scorer in CL for 7 straight years.

But with you, it's oh my gosh, he didn't dominate every final he played in!
Modric is the biggest reason behind Real Madrid’s dominance in recent times. Ronaldo has been outshined by Bale in 3 out of 4 Champions League finals.

I really don’t care how many goals he scores. Inzaghi scored more Champions League goals than Del Piero. That doesn’t make him a better player.

If you think that Ronaldo is better than Messi, then you must think that Inzaghi was better than ADP right?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It gets even worse for our dear garden gnome if you take out the Rof16 when scrub opponents are often played.

In QFs, SFs, Finals:

Ronaldo with 40 goals. Messi with 16 goals. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Modric is the biggest reason behind Real Madrid’s dominance in recent times. Ronaldo has been outshined by Bale in 3 out of 4 Champions League finals.

I really don’t care how many goals he scores. Inzaghi scored more Champions League goals than Del Piero. That doesn’t make him a better player.

If you think that Ronaldo is better than Messi, then you must think that Inzaghi was better than ADP right?
He also assists more than Messi. 39 - 34.

Inzaghi had 0 assists in his CL career.

But let's act like Ronaldo only scores, while Messi plays as a regista. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)