Champions League 2017/2018 (18 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The pots for next year's draw will look more or less like this:

POT 1: Real Madrid, Atletico, Barcelona, Manchester City, Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Lokomotiv Moscow
POT 2: Dortmund, Porto, Manchester United, Shakhtar, Napoli, Tottenham, Roma, team from CL qualifiers
POT 3: Liverpool, Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, CSKA Moscow, Valencia, 2 teams from CL qualifiers
POT 4: Plzen, Brugge, Galatasaray, Inter, Hoffenheim, 3 teams from CL qualifiers

We're avoiding all the top teams and even the hardest group we can get is a group from where we should easily qualify.
We should not worry about qualifying from the group stage at this point tbh. We should be favorites to qualify even in a "group of death".

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Salah out changed the game, after that they were at Madrid's mercy. No one knows how the match would have gone, but they wouldn't have had that mental and sporting blow

There's some revisionism in here
I don’t think it would have changed the end result. Teams like Real (just like us in Serie A) always find a way to win in the CL even when playing “average”.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lmao Bayern has two penalties stolen from them over both legs. They get one of those and they’re through

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZDFsport/status/1000485436991655937/photo/1

- - - Updated - - -

^Ramos taking out Karius before his first mistake lmao
How can people cry referees and call Madrid cheaters when they win and then get annoyed when every Serie A team label us cheaters? Cut this shitty loser mentality.

Madrid won because they are simply the best.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Madrid are just born winners in this competition. Are they lucky at times, like really lucky? No doubt.

But one cant deny they are just really good. They simply know they cant lose finals, and its easy to see in their game during these matches. Throw anyone against them in a CL final, they will win them all.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not sure people have mentioned him, but Modric is just :delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

So freaking good and calm. I know Bale scored 2 goals, but Modric was my MotM.
Modric, Pirlo and Xavi are of a different level than anyone else who played that role that I have ever seen.

Scholes & Schweini were very good but these 3 are just on a different plane

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, the winner was whoever won the Juve-Real tie. Best two teams in Europe during the last 5 years.
You take it the Juve from this season would have beaten Bayern? ofc we will never know but I think its highly unlikely. We barely survived tottenham

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)