Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That mentality is the type that continues unnecessary conflicts of all sizes ongoing.

People on here bringing up Heysel :sergio:
Do you even know that when we last played liverpool they made these 'friendship' bands of which 100% of the profits were kept by liverpool? instead of putting it towards some sort of charity or trust fund for the people and families who were actually affected by the tragedy... tell me now to love and forgive liverpool

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
the loss of innocent lives outweighs football matters, it's really not that hard to understand
You are the one who is making it about football, do you understand that? Some fans killed some other, tragic and should outweigh any footballing matter, including hating an entire football club and its fans 30 years after the incident. You are mentally troubled otherwise.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
talking shit about liverpool on a Juventus forum wheres the crime in that?

but insulting another member is a rule breaker... typical liverpool fan playing the victim as always
I actually haven't cried victim. That usually happens when you feel an injustice. I don't. I haven't called for Mod assistance, I haven't said "please stop". I've merely fired back.

To be fair, you've been more of a Liverpool fan than me. Perhaps we should change your name to Badass_Liverpool?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You are the one who is making it about football, do you understand that? Some fans killed some other, tragic and should outweigh any footballing matter, including hating an entire football club and its fans 30 years after the incident. You are mentally troubled otherwise.
Pandas are the most vindictive creatures in the animal kingdom.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Do you even know that when we last played liverpool they made these 'friendship' bands of which 100% of the profits were kept by liverpool? instead of putting it towards some sort of charity or trust fund for the people and families who were actually affected by the tragedy... tell me now to love and forgive liverpool
Wow you almost made me give a shit but not really

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is so cringe its painful. I bet its easier for chinks to watch limp dick pandas try and fuck to save their species.

The panda just needs to be put out of its misery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)