Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
More like wishful thinking imo
I'm following football for a long time. In a post World Cup mercato and with 3 wins in a row, there will be many changes in Real. Maybe even guys like Ronaldo and Modric will leave. Real will certainly replace them with WC players, but the CL isn't Serie A or Bundesliga, where you can replace 2-3 starters in a winning team and still win with ease. Barca still can't get over Xavi and now Iniesta is done too.
Next year's CL will be won by a team preparing to win it for a long time. Bayern, Juve, City, PSG, perhaps even United.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sorry about the loss, Enron.

Liverpool were never going to win tonight, with or without the errors from your keeper, but they should still be proud of making the final. It was a lot further than anyone would've expected them to get and we sure aren't in any position to be mocking considering we've lost our last two finals.

Heysel was 30 years ago. About time to get over it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm following football for a long time. In a post World Cup mercato and with 3 wins in a row, there will be many changes in Real. Maybe even guys like Ronaldo and Modric will leave. Real will certainly replace them with WC players, but the CL isn't Serie A or Bundesliga, where you can replace 2-3 starters in a winning team and still win with ease. Barca still can't get over Xavi and now Iniesta is done too.
Next year's CL will be won by a team preparing to win it for a long time. Bayern, Juve, City, PSG, perhaps even United.
I think you've got a good point here. Perhaps add Atletico to the mix depending on Griezmann and who might replace him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
History? You still hate Germany because of the Battle of Brittain?
I don't understand how ppl get their panties in a twist over Heysel, sure it's a tragedy, but majority of us fuckers were either toddlers or didn't even exist yet!! nor did they lose family or friends in that tragedy, over aggrandizing something that has very little to do with them

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
History? You still hate Germany because of the Battle of Brittain?
Funny how most members here weren't even born when Heysel happened and act like it "still" hurts them

Besides It was a lifetime ago and it was not only a completely different sport then it was also a different brand of fans. No reason to hate today's Liverpool because of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)