Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I shall beat off to it.

Australia have gone further in World Cups than Egypt have. At least we now regularly qualify for them :heart:
We are a much more successful nation footballing wise than Australia for sure. Its not even a debate. Not that it matters. You just jelly of Salah because you didnt rate him in the past and he proved you wrong.

Aug 2, 2005
the debate here results vs style..
some here prefers results over style regardless of the team quality.
others prefer style to get results with consideration of the team quality.
after all these years, it is clearly the second is going to get u CL not the first.
exceptions are there,, probably that is what Sacchi was referring to with his comment on Allegri's game style.

anyway, Allegri still a very good coach.. i wonder how he will do with a better team at his disposal.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We are a much more successful nation footballing wise than Australia for sure. Its not even a debate. Not that it matters. You just jelly of Salah because you didnt rate him in the past and he proved you wrong.
We'll see what happens to him, he most def had a Ballon d'Or worthy season, but let's see if he can repeat it next season. There's been many one season wonders.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Your country is a football-mad nation. Football is, at best, the 4th most popular in this country. And we still punch above our weight. At least we regularly qualify for World Cups, unlike your lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)