Champions League 2017/2018 (53 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri is competing for the treble every fucking year. Klopp is placing all his eggs in one basket. He is nowhere near Allegri. And when did Allegri choke?
Against Juve in 2011 for the CL title.

Against Bayern when he turned pussy tactics after a great come back. Against Madrid after he turned pussy tactics in the first leg and at the end of the second leg.

He beats you down by getting thrashed in one leg, orchestrates a great come back by playing contrary to how he always sets the team to play in MOST of the second leg then shoots himself in the foot by defaulting to pussy tactics again that miserably failed in leg 1. Thats every season where he doesnt make the CL final. And ofc 2 CL finals where we get outplayed and the whole dressing room implodes in half time and 2 star players have to be sold off the following summer is him choking.

He competes for the treble because he is managing Juventus. You think we'd lose the league title if we had Klopp?

Allegri wins titles where he is by far the clear favorite with no competitor in sight. The only time he met proper competition in the league he lost it to Conte who was then the underdog. Klopp's titles are when he was an underdog.
Allegri's finals are with Juventus with world class squads and depth. Klopp's finals are with teenagers in the starting 11.
Allegri plays ugly football and scrapes results against the Spurs, & Monacos of the world in snoozefest games. Klopp plays attractive scintillating football that wows neutrals.

But ofc since Allegri is our coach right now then the true fan that you are must always think Allegri is best at everything in the world.

So again I ask.. do you think if Klopp were to coach Juve, PSG or Bayern he'd be losing his local league and cup?

May 23, 2013
:tup:

Now for a statement we can all agree on.

Messi is a choker. For Argentina and for Barca of late. Last 3 years, 6 QF games - 0 goals - 0 assists. International finals for Argentina = 3 games - 0 goals - 0 assists.
If you think your triggering me it’s not working lmao.

Like I said I’m not a Messi fan but mention Marchisio and there will be problems

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Some people think coaches play bigger roles than they really do. It comes down to the players most of the time.

But I’ll be honest with you, Klopp has the ability to get much more out of extremely average players than one would expect. And also builds much better passing and marking systems than Allegri’s Imo.
So does Allegri quite clearly.

And Allegri has a much more organized and defensively solid side, and is far superior at managing multiple competitions.

Aug 2, 2005
Wtf? In 2017 final, he basically fielded our best possible team. Our players simply got terrified and had cold feet.

In 2015, he was to blame for not taking Pirlo out. We may have won if we had perrieira or lemina in midfield instead of aging pirlo
in 2017, he flopped with Barza as RB. playing DA and Cuad would not have let Marcelo advance. for example, before Salah injury, Real Backs did not support the attack.

in 2015; agree partly as we got lucky with everytime Pirlo was outnumbered in MF. considering how the game went, he should have subbed Pirlo after our equalizer, but almost all would have massacred him if that did not pay off.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Some people think coaches play bigger roles than they really do. It comes down to the players most of the time.

But I’ll be honest with you, Klopp has the ability to get much more out of extremely average players than one would expect. And also builds much better passing and marking systems than Allegri’s Imo.
I thought we had average players....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)