Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
I dislocated mine before too. it takes about a month yeah. I am worried its also a broken or fractured arm. The landing suggests its his arm right above the hand that would get the worst hit but then how he lay on the ground afterwards makes it seem he couldnt lift his shoulder because its dislocated.
Yeah when I saw this I thought so immediately.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If this was back in the day there’s no way a player would leave because of that, take a painkiller shot at halftime and make do. But I guess he doesn’t want to take the chance and miss the World Cup.
I see it in gaelic football every week. Players strap up and play on. Its a hard hitting game and players continue to get shouldered and catch balls after dislocations.

Happens regular in MMA too you push it back in and keep fighting.

He may of just panicked and couldnt continue because he doesnt know how to cope with such pain or discomfort. Gaelic footballers, rugby players and fighter grow up dealing with and learning to overcome pain.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine how many CL trophies we would have won if we had Real Madrid's luck.
:agree:

Real would have got that penalty for Alves tackling Pogba against Barca.

That Pjanic screamer that Navas saved in the first half last year would have gone in if he played for Real.

The winning goal in '98 would have been correctly called offside for Real.

Dortmund wouldn't have scored every single shot on goal they had in 97 if playing against Real.

They have horseshoes up their asses. All of them. The exact antithesis of Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)