Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What about RUS paying hookers for sex? He is donating to sex workers who might otherwise be homeless and destitute? Does this count as a good cause?

Same goes for @Bianconero81 when he pays for his kathoey streetwalkers... :snoop:
I forgot about that one :lol:

He was laughing at Klin and giving him shit because he never paid for sex once in his life. One of the more strange Tuz moments.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I forgot about that one :lol:

He was laughing at Klin and giving him shit because he never paid for sex once in his life. One of the more strange Tuz moments.
:lol: I must’ve missed that. Wtf @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

And I don’t want Mo Salah to win while he’s fasting. It’ll make people think there’s benefits to that shit and that it was all because of Allah.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: I must’ve missed that. Wtf @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

And I don’t want Mo Salah to win while he’s fasting. It’ll make people think there’s benefits to that shit and that it was all because of Allah.
RUS was telling us he paid for sex on the regular and basically implied that Klin was lying when he said he’s never paid for the services of prostitutes. It was fucking hilarious :lol: If only one of the Tuz sleuths could track it down, cause I suck at that shit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:rofl: I thought you meant B81 paid trannies for sex on the regular

I’m not surprised RUS pays for it, that’s the only way that dude can get laid. I’m mostly surprised he can afford it but if you share a bedroom with your grandparents you certainly save a lot of money

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Apr 15, 2006
Liverpool fans doing what they do best talking about themselves, 5:07 is a perfect example of that :touched:

What a bunch of loud, annoying lil shits! I hope Madrid win with a couple of offside goals and Liverpool are denied 3 clear cut penalties, Casemiro kicks Salah in the balls and doesn't get sent off so that the world sees Madrid for the lucky fuckers that they are, and I hope that all these shit Liverpool fans lose their shit and cause a lot of trouble in Kiev so that they get banned fro European football for another 5 years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)