Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
that's not true, but if I lived in America, maybe

I have family in New Orleans they can't stand blacks. Call them lazy and such. Here in europe I literally never had any issues with any black guy

I love how targeted Belgian racism is. We don't care about black people. Not at all. Black people are just like you and me. Hell, if during a football game one of the fans calls a black player the N-word, the crowd will turn on him in seconds. No tolerance for that kind of hate whatsoever.

But brown.. Man, we can't stand brown people it seems :D.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Take it to the intellectual powerhouse thread boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Our 2007 team was sooo bad.
Wasnt it better than the 2005 or? I mean in 2005, Milan was so big favorites and the Liverpool side didnt have the same experience,- Milan just looked way superior on pape, but they probably did in 2007 as well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wasnt it better than the 2005 on? I mean in 2005, Milan was so big favorites and the Liverpool side didnt have the same experience,- Milan just looked way superior on paper.

And they were way superior. If they hadn't been so arrogant, they would have won that game 5-0 easily.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hmm..

Real is the good looking guy in your class, he's a actually pretty chill and fun to hang with, but he gets all the attention from the girls and he is better at football than you are, so you kinda hate him, but still look up to him. Let's call him.. i don't know.. Christian.

Then there's Liverpool. The fat ginger acne girl with the annoying voice and funky lunchboxes with a severe fish/cheese-smell, who always say the most stupid things and always reeks of sour sweat; the only thing keeping her from being put down is the human rights. Let's call her.. I don't know.. Moo Slime.

Do you want your planet to be inhabited by Christians or Moo Slimes?
:lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wasnt it better than the 2005 or? I mean in 2005, Milan was so big favorites and the Liverpool side didnt have the same experience,- Milan just looked way superior on pape, but they probably did in 2007 as well.
We had a forward line of Kuyt, Jensen, and Pennant in 2007.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a forward line of Kuyt, Jensen, and Pennant in 2007.
I meant to write Zenden but autocorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)