Champions League 2017/2018 (11 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
I think those were legit PKs but obsessing on the ref is not healthy seriously
So blocking the ball with your hand as it was going in did not impact the game at all in your opinion?

Seriously, your alter defensive stance, does make me suspect that you support another team other than Juve.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So many matches in this year's CL have been decided by the ref. How does it not make a difference?
VAR needs to be implemented, but ref errors are part of the game, even though favoritism needs to go. Obsessing on the ref is not healthy however, Roma have themselves to blame is they didn't make it

Mar 10, 2009
Nobody, not even the Roma players noticed that handball. I don't think you can blame the ref for that one.

Which is the ever more reason to bring in goal line technology.

Heck, why not have another referee watch the game, as if you would on tele, to make these goals? Seriously, that ruined Roma's chances.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Which is the ever more reason to bring in goal line technology.

Heck, why not have another referee watch the game, as if you would on tele, to make these goals? Seriously, that ruined Roma's chances.
Even kloop admitted they were lucky today uefa has lost credibility in my eyes

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So blocking the ball with your hand as it was going in did not impact the game at all in your opinion?

Seriously, your alter defensive stance, does make me suspect that you support another team other than Juve.
It doesn't have anything to do with Juve JESUS CHRIST

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
VAR needs to be implemented, but ref errors are part of the game, even though favoritism needs to go. Obsessing on the ref is not healthy however, Roma have themselves to blame is they didn't make it
CL is a trophy with fine margins. If a team wins 5-1 on aggregate, complaining about the ref doesnt make a lot of sense, but if it ends in such a close result, the team that suffered the worse decisions should surely feel aggrieved.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's actually pretty healthy, believe it or not :p

Refs errors are part of the game but players and coaches are not? They make mistake, they try to make up for it, assuming the refs are not interfering with the result. We made mistakes in the first leg against Real, but the tie included TWO legs, and we were making up for the mistakes in the second leg. How can you say we only had ourselves to blame because we made mistakes during the first half of the battle?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)