Champions League 2017/2018 (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ronaldo isn't slowing down, Real Madrid play perfectly to suit him so as long as he is able to finish he will continue scoring buckets of goals

The only way to stop Ronaldo is to stop Real Madrid playing in midfield but then you have Marcello causing havoc on the wing as a LB

They just have too much quality simple as that
I know he's banned and he wont see this, but I'm so glad that we don't have to put up with your disgusting and insufferable trolling you miserable POS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I read a statistic somewhere that in 6 of the last 9 knockout Champions League games, Real Madrid's opponent has gone down to 10 men.
This is right. Starting at quartersfinal last season:

Bayern 1st leg: Javi Martinez
Bayern 2nd leg: Vidal
Atletico 1st leg: -
Atletico 2nd leg: -
Juve final Cardiff: Cuadrado

Paris 1st leg: -
Paris 2nd leg: Verratti
Juve 1st leg: Dybala
Juve 2nd leg: Buffon

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Great. Now we'll have disgusting Liverpool in the final.
Oh ffs, yes. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I want Real to draw Bayern, kick them out via another series of unfair calls and Germany to proceed kicking UEFA's butt, effectively confirming VAR next season and reforming the ref designation process. And Madrid wins the final, but no one cares.
That's what I mean. Best case scenario would be seeing the UEFA ridiculed so nobody respects the title and madrid anymore :beppe:
:xfinger:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Living in Denmark, it's by far the worst team to see succesful (besides that I hate the club). Pretty confident it's the most popular club in Denmark - in contest with Manure.

And Danish Liverpool fans are so fucken obnoxious. Can't keep their mouth shut for one sec and they are always either among the greatest or on the verge to becoming one, despite no PL-title.

HATE THEM!

And the media is full of Liverpool fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)