Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm happy for Roma and for their fans, what a game! The impossible becomes possible when you play with heart and balls, never to be afraid of who's facing you, something Juve lacks in the CL, we always come short and lose in this competition because of our tactics and too much calculation. We need someone who inspires our players and let them play without any inferiority or fear complexes, and that someone will never be Allegri, unfortunately. Forza Juve!
Spot on.

I still have hope in Allegri though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We just need to show up, send a statement, and build on it for the future, do enough to convince the powers that be to support allegri by getting him players he requests, that imo would be a real success
:tup:

We desperately need a proper midfield. We saw it again today. Barca has a mediocre midfield too and got destroyed in the centre of the park by De Rossi-Naingollan-Strootman. 3rd straight year they have been knocked out in the CL QF because of their lack of a midfield.

And it's going to happen to us again next year if we don't add a World Class B2B mid into the mix.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Roma has zero European pedigree over us. For now we have nothing to worry about we can take the consolation that this is a win for #teamcoefficienti

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I never cared for #teamcoefficient though. I only care about Juventus being the best and this goes against everything I cheer for.

I'm actually envious.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:tup:
We desperately need a proper midfield. We saw it again today. Barca has a mediocre midfield too and got destroyed in the centre of the park by De Rossi-Naingollan-Strootman. 3rd straight year they have been knocked out in the CL QF because of their lack of a midfield.
Who was the guy saying in summer 2015 that CM isn't important and CL is won with wingers and attacking fullbacks? :klin: Kiesel something kid :snoop:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Spot on.

I still have hope in Allegri though.
I've been supporting him for all these years and I like him a lot as a tactician, I'm pretty sure he can do well great with other teams.

The problem is, the way Juve have always been playing, the Italian way, we all saw what happened to the national team. Sometimes changes are good, maybe it is time for the club to take a different path.

PS: Tired of seeing us win Serie A every year, I want European glory.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great. We have to compete with Barca, Liverpool, PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea and maybe United for central midfielders. Tough market.
It is a tough market. But unfortunately it's going to determine our ability to compete on a level with Madrid (and maybe Bayern) over the next year or two before Ronaldo is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)