Champions League 2017/2018 (6 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My dad and brother both said that nobody crushed Barca like they did tonight. They also said that Roma played a lot better in the first game as well, but they scored those own goals.

I'm so glad Barca went out :lol2: even more glad that Pep showed once again that he's a shit coach.
From what I saw from this game Roma were the much better team. Amazing performance.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't. Madrid can play on both the counter and in possession. Has the midfield and defense to shut down Liverpool as well, unlike Pep "one tactic only" Guardiola. I see Madrid humiliating everyone aside from maybe Bayern, if they get their shit together this year.
Pool plays physical and without pressure, and teams like that have given problems all year

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course. Real are easily twice as good right now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Real just doesn't give a shit about their league, given the poor start they had. They gave up on it long ago. All their focus has been on CL since group stage ended. Crushed PSG. And now crushing us. I see 3 in a row unfortunately, especially with Cristiano in this kind of form.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Unbelievable, props to Roma. :tup:

And on a side note btw, so apparently us winning Serie A ain't just a walk in the park as some want to make it seem like, all this time we've been spanking around a Roma side which apparently is capable of outclassing Barcelona lol, just saying... :thumbs:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Roma. Wow. Anyone could win this CL now. Not seeing anyone stand head and shoulders above the rest, this year's been a real series of classic cup football.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Great job Roma, shame I can't watch the game at work. Forza Serie A, La Liga can suck a dick.

Now it's our turn to do the same tomorrow. I hope this motivates us like never before, they cannot go further than us in this tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)