Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I never got why people prefer playing away first. I mean every little incident can be disastrous at home.
While you potentially get 30 extra minutes to score a crucial away goal.
:agree:

For all of us who have watched Juve for a long time, we know we are more comfortable when we play the 2nd leg away from home. Just need to make sure the 1st leg in Turin doesnt end in defeat for us and we have a chance no matter what the scoreline is.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Because if you get a weak team in the 1/4 finals, you only have to beat 2 good teams. Now we have to beat 3 good teams to win it. People underestimate the importance of the draw, even for the best teams.
I didn't mean to say it doesn't matter at all I said it is not THAT much important and crucial really, when your aim is to win the title, unless your entire hope is luck in one final game(which is extremely less likely to happen)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve vs. Milan Days Before 1st Leg

• March 31: Milan (Home)
• April 3 or 4: UCL 1st Leg
• April 7: Benevento (Away)
• April 10 or 11: UCL 2nd Leg

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I never got why people prefer playing away first. I mean every little incident can be disastrous at home.
While you potentially get 30 extra minutes to score a crucial away goal.
Because let's take for a given we give them a 2-0 in Turin then the return game would be madness.
While playing the first away they may be more relaxed. They woudn't fight to death for a victory and could accept a 1-1 2-2 or so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)