Champions League 2017/2018 (7 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Damn, tough one...

Still, we can do it. Good thing is we have Milan at home before the first game, Max could use this game as a rehearsal (yeah, I know its only Milan, but still better than Verona/Benevento/Bologna/etc). With Mire and Medhi out, I wonder how we will look vs Real, assuming everyone is healthy and in top form, do we go 4-2-3-1 or fix what we did wrong vs Tottenham and try some 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 even. With Kwadwo at LB, Mattia as a RB, ASandro as a LW and Dougie as RW with the argentinians up front (4-4-1-1). If Mario is available, Max probably will field him, then again who do we have as an attacking option on the bench? The absense of Miralem is key and that would be the biggest question that Max should answer adequatelly, he can do it. We`ll see, I`m not overly optimistic, but I think we have our chances, we can do it, but its gonna be hard, very very hard...
Well, fino alla fine, lets do it! Together!!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I cant help but think these draws our fixed.

Literally we play both Barcelona and Real every season. 2016 being an exception.
Last year's route to the final was Porto, Barca and Monaco It really can't get much easier than that

2015 was Dortmund, Monaco and Real

We should be the last team to complain

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I cant help but think these draws our fixed.

Literally we play both Barcelona and Real every season. 2016 being an exception.
I wish we played them 38 times a year if it's what it takes for Beppe to wake the fuck up from his Sampdoria sleep. Reality check 'n' sheit

We have always performed better when the first leg's at home Hofferboffer
Hofferboffer is the most incompetent poster these days :disagree:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Costa, Dybala and Higuain will be a mouthful for the Real defense. Wouldn't be surprised if Real plays a 4-3-1-2 in Turin with Modric, Kroos and Casemiro all laying fairly deep in midfield and then attack us on counters.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly. A good player, but too easily overmatched. I don't see an irreparable difference with/without Pjanic. Altho I would prefer Pjanic in game 1.
Yep, game 2 is were we need to defend more and marchisio would fit better there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)