Champions League 2017/2018 (24 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Obviously we couldn't get Roma or Napoli. And we also missed Liverpool and Tottenham. I always breathe a sigh of relief when we miss the good pot 3 teams.

Barcelona is good and bad. It's good because they will take all the points from Olympiakos and Sporting which means we have a higher chance of at least qualifying. But it's bad because they could easily win the group.
Then again, looking at the draw I dont think there's much difference between finishing first or second, there'll be plenty of strong runner-ups and meh group winners

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Leipzig, Porto, Besiktas and Monaco. Awesome group, anyone of those could beat the others. Besiktas especially has improven a lot in recent years and bought a lot of semi-good players like Pepe, Medel and Negredo to challenge the others in this group.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Leipzig, Porto, Besiktas and Monaco. Awesome group, anyone of those could beat the others. Besiktas especially has improven a lot in recent years and bought a lot of semi-good players like Pepe, Medel and Negredo to challenge the others in this group.
On paper they've improved a lot, I watched a Besiktas match recently and Pepe cost them the match by conceding a penalty (Nothing new) :D

- - - Updated - - -

The last time manure had basel and benfica in their group....

Make it happen again please

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They must be retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Where do they even get that arrogance from ? Its not like they conquer anything in Europe
We beat them 5-0 on aggregate and they claimed it was because lichtstiener was unfairly marking their #9 on set pieces. Changed the tide of the whole tie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)