Champions League 2017/2018 (8 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
icemaη;5625347 said:
Moses didn't play (injured) and Lulz played as DM. Next.
that strengthens my argument doesnt weaken it. They have shit players at the back is the point. His juve defense was rock solid

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm obviously gonna buy a knockoff i dont have change to spare like thst and besides im not gonna indirectly fund for the hotel rooms thst Agnelli will pay to bang his employees wives in
You know that indirectly funds mandzukic salary too but you dont care huh because you fake

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm obviously gonna buy a knockoff i dont have change to spare like thst and besides im not gonna indirectly fund for the hotel rooms thst Agnelli will pay to bang his employees wives in
But you obviously have change to buy drugs that pay for drug lords who get hotel rooms where they rape and murder children.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Early days but looking at the tables there are some really shitty teams in the 2nd places.
If we could top our group it would be amazing. Alas the only way that’s going to happen is if Barca collapse completely.
On the bright side at least we won’t have to play Barca or Napoli in the round of 16.
Now if we could avoid PSG and Man City that would be splendid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Early days but looking at the tables there are some really shitty teams in the 2nd places.
If we could top our group it would be amazing. Alas the only way that’s going to happen is if Barca collapse completely.
On the bright side at least we won’t have to play Barca or Napoli in the round of 16.
Now if we could avoid PSG and Man City that would be splendid.
What about Madrid, perennial contenders and current holders? I'd like to avoid them at all costs. No one gives a fuck how City and PSG are performing now. Somewhere down the line, a few months into the season, the Man City dick tugging brigade will vanish.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So what? PSG beat Barcelona 4-0 just to lose 6-1 in the return leg. It's football. Roma also barely beat Qarabag 2-1 away. It's not so easy to travel half the planet and play on plastic pitch.
LOL Stop it.

Atletico have issues clearly. I cant see them winning against Chelsea away. 2 games they didnt score single goal.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
What about Madrid, perennial contenders and current holders? I'd like to avoid them at all costs. No one gives a $#@! how City and PSG are performing now. Somewhere down the line, a few months into the season, the Man City $#@! tugging brigade will vanish.
On current form, Madrid are very beatable. In fact, they were beatable in last season's final as well, shame how it panned out. I reckon if it had been a 2 legged final we would have won.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
On current form, Madrid are very beatable. In fact, they were beatable in last season's final as well, shame how it panned out. I reckon if it had been a 2 legged final we would have won.
yeah we really just needed more time with them on top of us :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)