Champions League 2016/2017 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Last game we played with them - they were fucked by the ref with non existing penalty. It was very tough to play with them.
It should have been a free kick in Pirlo automatic territory and a red card for last man foul.

They actually came out ahead not having to play the rest of the match with 10 and losing one of their best players for the return. SO :lol: that the penalty fucked them.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't too bad imo, got his yellow,

Monaco should've gotten a pen too though iirc
Nope.

But the yellow on Chiello was a very very clear one. One of those that makes you think the rules should be changed and that should be a red :lol:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I am more concerned on the road to the game rather than the actual game. Monaco is a good team, but we're superior. What instead concerns me is having Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, and Higuain all fresh to the game. We have no one to rotate them with. I hope with throw away three points at some point and just let them all rest. Go bananas. Put Pessotto as a striker, I don't care. We can afford a shit game, but they seriously need to rest.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It should have been a free kick in Pirlo automatic territory and a red card for last man foul.

They actually came out ahead not having to play the rest of the match with 10 and losing one of their best players for the return. SO :lol: that the penalty fucked them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

But the yellow on Chiello was a very very clear one. One of those that makes you think the rules should be changed and that should be a red :lol:
I'm thinking of the one where one of their players (Kondogbia?) was sandwiched between our defenders, imo you can give that.

But nothing too drastic

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It is the CL fellas. Anything can happen over two legs. Juve should win. Hopefully you guys go through and give Real the thrashing they deserve.

P_neddy

Dec 10, 2005
Hello everyone, long time Juve fan since '94 and forum reader since '05. I am stoked at how well our team has performed this year. Onto the tie with Monaco, they must be the most overrated team right now, because they are nowhere as good against PSG on the games I've watched. Any decent strikeforce will thrive against City and Dortmund, but our fantastic back 4 will shut them up. On the other hand, our strikers will definitely thrive against their fragile backline. My $0.02 :)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm thinking of the one where one of their players (Kondogbia?) was sandwiched between our defenders, imo you can give that.

But nothing too drastic
Don't be so over-the-top about trying to be objective.

The tackle on Pogba in the CL final was far more a penalty than Kondogbia getting sandwiched between two players (where they clearly took the ball right out from his feet, Vidal is a regular shoulder to shoulder, never a penalty, and you can clearly see Chiellini play the ball with his foot as he gets it out in front of Kondogbia), yet you said it would be very soft and hard to give.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It is the CL fellas. Anything can happen over two legs. Juve should win. Hopefully you guys go through and give Real the thrashing they deserve.
You know you're a Juventino deep inside ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, long time Juve fan since '94 and forum reader since '05. I am stoked at how well our team has performed this year. Onto the tie with Monaco, they must be the most overrated team right now, because they are nowhere as good against PSG on the games I've watched. Any decent strikeforce will thrive against City and Dortmund, but our fantastic back 4 will shut them up. On the other hand, our strikers will definitely thrive against their fragile backline. My $0.02 :)
:tup:

So tell us, who's your favorite poster? :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Thanks for tuning in, i really wish your prediction comes true but you were pretty wrong in 2007...

Our transfers up to this point of time haven't proven to be bad at all. I have very high and optimistic expectations for Nocerino, as I have very high evaluation for him. He would highly likely turn out to be our most important, most expensive and most treasured midfielder in a period of maximum 2 years. The lad seems very compact and consistent with his displays in the U21 Championship. He's the only one in that whole midfield who actually cares about shielding our weak defense, and he perfected his role. If anything, I would only welcome Nocerino to my team out of every talent in that midfield. He's immense!

Same thing goes for Tiago, his price tag alone would put him under pressure to perform next season, and he should be able to do so given his versatility. If we play a 5-man midfield next season with two advanced wingers in Neddy and Camo, 2 holding midfield players (Almiron and Zanetti) with Nocerino and Marchisio consistently rotating with them, Tiago up front joining Camo and Neddy in attack, our midfield will be second in Serie A behind Milan (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka). However, in 2 years' time, I firmly believe our midfield will be better, of course with the proper growth of both Nocerino and Marchisio as well as the tiago and Almiron's gradual chemistry. Future of the midfield is bright!
:shifty:

I might wait like 2 years for a reply looking at his posts/year ratio. :baus:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
One for @Jem83 @Hustini @Bianconero_Aus and some others I've certainly forgotten :D

P_neddy

Dec 10, 2005
You know you're a Juventino deep inside ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

So tell us, who's your favorite poster? :D

Hm...interesting question. Back in the older days, there were a number of posters with extremely insightful knowledge about our team and the game. I like gray, Andy, Burke, Ian, Gep, Greg, Sergio, Seven :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for tuning in, i really wish your prediction comes true but you were pretty wrong in 2007...

:shifty:

I might wait like 2 years for a reply looking at his posts/year ratio. :baus:
Yeah, pretty much everything I predicted about Tiago and Nocerino turned out to be disastrous. But one had to find some optimism in those dark days.....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Hustini

Edit: damn too late

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hm...interesting question. Back in the older days, there were a number of posters with extremely insightful knowledge about our team and the game. I like gray, Andy, Burke, Ian, Gep, Greg, Sergio, Seven :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comes back aslong as Ian has been gone,

and says he likes him...

@GordoDeCentral

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pretty much everything I predicted about Tiago and Nocerino turned out to be disastrous. But one had to find some optimism in those dark days.....
I never met Ian but he's a legend around here :D

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
From monaco forum:
"... Dybala and his compatriot Higuain is trés High level but we have the means not to make them see the light, especially with a Glik that is likely to be on fire etc..."

They are hoping glik will save them, how cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)