Champions League 2016/2017 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
and? please watch Juventus - Genoa and see how they owned Juve in every aspect of the game, surely Juventus are not that good

these losses happen over the course of the season even to the best of the teams, you can't win all games. Monaco have given plenty of reasons to respect their team, they're topping a league that is not far behind Serie A in quality while scoring absurd amount of goals. sure we have a good defense and it's nearly impossible to beat Buffon in CL, but I don't think Monaco is significantly weaker than Atletico.
We r talking about a Final. Can u see the difference? No. Ok, move on

- - - Updated - - -

The nonsense comment is bringing up a loss from freaking august and a meaningless group stage game as proof of anything.
I didn't say the loss against PSG was necessarily meaningless, just that it doesn't tell the whole story about the team and that Monaco has dominated PSG in the two league games they played. Losses happen in a season, including bad ones.

Didn't Real Madrid lose 4-0 in the league against Atletico and like a month later went on to eliminate them from the champions league in 2015?
It tells you did. They hadn't face against anyone in UCL so far and in the only important game of the season so far THEY PLAYED SHIT... PSG didn't score more cuz they didn't want to.

I saw a few Monaco games and they don't have a bunch of amazing players as everyone is talking about, just two maybe three but the credit is on their coach. Tactically they r a very interesting team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it that even possible?
"The suspect had allegedly bought 15,000 put options on Borussia Dortmund shares - reportedly priced at €78,000 (£65,000; $83,600) - betting that they would drop sharply after the attack. He would have profited from this fall."

"Borussia Dortmund's stock did drop from €5.738 to a low of €5.421 after the attack."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)