Champions League 2016/2017 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
guys
the rule differentiate between yellow card and pending-suspension (2 yellows)

it says yellows (1 card) are not carried to SF.
but it says nothing about spending-suspension (2 yellows)

read it again and check

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
But in the rules document posted above it doesnt mention any info about one yellow or 2 yewllos

Aug 2, 2005
this is the rule..
I read a quote for someone called Giorgio Marchetti from Uefa and I do now know he is who said 2 yellows are not cancelled.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And Real have so much CL experience and big game players. Ronaldo and Ramos... not to mention their secret weapon Morata.
i'd be heartbroken if morata scored the winner against us.

anyway, let's face monaco first. i saw plenty of their games, they are certainly a fun team to watch, and won't be easy to knock out.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Agree that Monaco is better if our target is to reach the final, but if we want to win the trophy, Real is so experienced in those decisive final games, its like automated for them already to win the final game. So, I would have rather played Real in 1/2 over two legs, than in a final

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
this is the rule..
I read a quote for someone called Giorgio Marchetti from Uefa and I do now know he is who said 2 yellows are not cancelled.

49.04 ALL YELLOW CARDS EXPIRE ON COMPLETION OF QUARTER FINALS. THEY ARE NOT CARRIED FORWARD TO THE SEMI FINALS

Definition of All : used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)