Champions League 2016/2017 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Crazy how we have 39 more goals than Meelan in the CL and they have 5 more CL's than us. Crazy stat if ever there was one.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't use the word "reliable". Plus you'll be badly ripped off, but there are few other avenues.
Any other suggestions JJ? Turns out middlemen here are even worse than Viagogo. Am getting category 1 ticks at 3500 Euros. Insane. Viagogo is pegging it slightly lower. Any other third party vendors online? Problem is there is little or no chance with the likes of 2017cardiff.it

It's a bit of a precarious situation for me coz I renewed my Uk visa, which should be here Tuesday, but I can't really buy flight ticks or do hotel bookings till I get a hand on match ticks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What other avenues?

I had a look and dont mind paying those rates at viagogo for the final but I wouldnt do it if I am not going to get the tix. Didnt someone in this forum ordered tix thru viagogo once but it wasnt delivered?
Any other suggestions JJ? Turns out middlemen here are even worse than Viagogo. Am getting category 1 ticks at 3500 Euros. Insane. Viagogo is pegging it slightly lower. Any other third party vendors online? Problem is there is little or no chance with the likes of 2017cardiff.it

It's a bit of a precarious situation for me coz I renewed my Uk visa, which should be here Tuesday, but I can't really buy flight ticks or do hotel bookings till I get a hand on match ticks.
Sorry, the English language is a bit of a bastard like that, there is a big difference between "few" and "a few". What I was saying is that you don't have many other options to get a ticket.

Checking out touts before the game is risky business. I wouldn't do that alone, either. You don't want to be walking around in crowds having several people think you have a lot of cash on your person.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Guys, I'm moving from Bulgaria to the UK on the 25th of May and since I'll be living in Birmingham, I am tempted to go to Cardiff for the final. The distance is less than 200km, but I am not really aware of the bus/train situation. Anyone familiar care to summarize what's the best and cheapest way to get there? I don't plan on accommodation as I'll be celebrating the cup all night :) no jinx intended

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Guys, I'm moving from Bulgaria to the UK on the 25th of May and since I'll be living in Birmingham, I am tempted to go to Cardiff for the final. The distance is less than 200km, but I am not really aware of the bus/train situation. Anyone familiar care to summarize what's the best and cheapest way to get there? I don't plan on accommodation as I'll be celebrating the cup all night :) no jinx intended
Train will be the easiest and cheapest way to get there, I'm pretty sure. Go to Birmingham New Street station and ask for a return ticket to Cardiff Central. I just had a look now and the return tickets are about £28. You can walk to the stadium in a few minutes from the train station.

I think you have a few days to use the return ticket as well, but I'd ask when you buy the ticket. Usually it's about 5 days.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Great man, thanks! That is similar info to what I've found so far. I suppose it's better to purchase train tickets from now, as prices will go up approaching the date? Probably a stupid question, but the situation in bulgaria is entirely different.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great man, thanks! That is similar info to what I've found so far. I suppose it's better to purchase train tickets from now, as prices will go up approaching the date? Probably a stupid question, but the situation in bulgaria is entirely different.
It's possible with the final in mind, there will be more people travelling into Cardiff that day so I'd probably book now.

What area of Birmingham are you moving to?

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Have no idea where I'm going actually :D I quit my job in a major French bank in Bulgaria to start working minimum wage in England. That sums up how lovely the situation in the Balkans is. Would absolutely love a beer with a fellow juventino some time. Or should I say fellow juventino mate :D

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Crazy how we have 39 more goals than Meelan in the CL and they have 5 more CL's than us. Crazy stat if ever there was one.

- - - Updated - - -

This doesn't include European Cup goals. Besides, Milan haven't featured in the last 3 seasons (in which time we've racked up 48 goals.)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sorry, the English language is a bit of a bastard like that, there is a big difference between "few" and "a few". What I was saying is that you don't have many other options to get a ticket.

Checking out touts before the game is risky business. I wouldn't do that alone, either. You don't want to be walking around in crowds having several people think you have a lot of cash on your person.
Do you recommend Viagogo though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)