Champions League 2016/2017 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What concerns me is that midfield especially isco and modric, they are truly unique and not type of players we come across. Ronaldo of course is a different breed in the box but usually we have no concerns in the box, it's them guys outside it. It Is a good thing carvajal is missing, hope he doesn't recover in time. It's a tasty and an intriguing tie. I'm confident of our ability, they got plenty to fear as well but at the same time so do we.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
What concerns me is that midfield especially isco and modric, they are truly unique and not type of players we come across monthly. Ronaldo of course is a different breed in the box but usually we have no concerns in the box, it's them guys outside it. It Is a good thing carvajal is missing, hope he doesn't recover in time. It's a tasty and an intriguing tie. I'm confident of our ability, they got plenty to fear as well but at the same time so do we.
Modric and Isco are weak, we can silence them easily

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm honestly going to be really bummed out if we don't win the final. 2015 I was just happy to finally see us in the final but this time around I can't imagine how fuckin' depressed I'd be if we didn't win.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm honestly going to be really bummed out if we don't win the final. 2015 I was just happy to finally see us in the final but this time around I can't imagine how $#@!in' depressed I'd be if we didn't win.
I don't think any final went well with me, in 2015 I broke relations with friends and some family members. This time around I'll end up single and my kid will become a bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)