Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Apparently you care.

Are you familiar with a wrongful life claim, Ali? It's not accepted in most countries, but you may try. Perhaps you will get yourself some money.
You don't need to get all upset now 7. Surely you must know you are an exception. Every country has a mandatory imbecile. The States has Bush, Germany had Hitler, Italy has Gattuso & Belgium has Seven.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When you enter a thread and laugh at one of the discussion's parties, it seems like you share your opinion with the other side's. Either this or you're a troll :D
Erm....no. It was pretty obvious that i was laughing at Byrone's posts on Seven, i never waded in the argument on this Semanya woman.
Please, Fred. Hoori's spot on. Anyway, do you think it's racism?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You don't need to get all upset now 7. Surely you must know you are an exception. Every country has a mandatory imbecile. The States has Bush, Germany had Hitler, Italy has Gattuso & Belgium has Seven.
My joke about the wrongful life claim was so much better than yours. You looked it up, right?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You are intelligent Tahir, but you also are so pathetic :smile:

Look you can't even support what you supposedly believe to be true. You think it's true only because Seven believes it's wrong. You're constantly ignoring what he asks because you don't know the answer. Even when I asked you to tell me about it, you brought up some irrelevant points. The only point of you checking this thread is to hysterically laughing at each others' jokes which, apart from Byrone's, are all boring and dull. Yet, Seven is called a troll :D

Seven; You don't? :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You are intelligent Tahir, but you also are so pathetic :smile:

Look you can't even support what you supposedly believe to be true. You think it's true only because Seven believes it's wrong. You're constantly ignoring what he asks because you don't know the answer. Even when I asked you to tell me about it, you brought up some irrelevant points. The only point of you checking this thread is to hysterically laughing at each others' jokes which, apart from Byrone's, are all boring and dull. Yet, Seven is called a troll :D

Seven; You don't? :D
No you and him are both pathetic. Abu & Ummul Jahl.

The last person I want to be discussing racism with is an ignorant caucasian from Belgium. And you, what do you know about racism? Have you ever been the minority race in any place? Sexism is not same as racism so don't give me that speech. Try not to sound like your "know it all" all the time.

Bhain ki taki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)