Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
First things first, they DID make an inquiry about her gender. They were not content with the way South Africa handled this and now they're testing her.

But everyone agrees that it's racism. That's what Ze says. That's what Fred says. That's what Byrone says. And that's what a lot of South Africans are saying.

Now my question is, if it's that easy, show me why it's racist. Because it's not.
If you can bring me the post where i said that it was racism, no no forget that, if you can bring me a post where i actually talked about this Caster woman at all, i will leave you alone and never annoy you again.

I never even talked about the subject you idiot.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Seven do you honestly think that avatar is going to stir emotions? I couldn't care less if you published your own imaginary cartoons & hanged them in your imaginary gallery to please your imaginary brothers & sisters.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think he meant Fred, not the prophet, or did he? :shocked: :snoop:
Anyway I would not be surprised if he meant the prophet but I couldn't care less.
Offtopic - Are you still coming to Sweden? Will you be in Stockholm by any chance?

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #213
    Anyway I would not be surprised if he meant the prophet but I couldn't care less.
    Offtopic - Are you still coming to Sweden? Will you be in Stockholm by any chance?
    I will probably do within a year, before next summer, thou I don't know which city, I always forget which city my cousin lives :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Seven do you honestly think that avatar is going to stir emotions? I couldn't care less if you published your own imaginary cartoons & hanged them in your imaginary gallery to please your imaginary brothers & sisters.
    Ali, I agree with you that it shouldn't normally stir up emotions but last time Andries posted such a cartoon, he got banned for that. No wonder he considers it somehow as an ace :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Apparently you care.

Are you familiar with a wrongful life claim, Ali? It's not accepted in most countries, but you may try. Perhaps you will get yourself some money.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I mean that guy who had imaginary friends past the age of 8. And Ali, obviously you shouldn't care, only idiots care about something as silly as cartoons.
    You're an idiot. It is perfectly possible to have three brothers and three sisters. It's not even that unusual. Okay, maybe it is in Belgium, but in a lot of parts in the world it isn't.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So according to you it's not about racism?
    Where did i say it wasn't about racism?

For someone that regularly whines about how people never understand him and always miss the point, you're setting a good example, aren't you?

I did not state my opinion on the case, which part of that do you not understand?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    When you enter a thread and laugh at one of the discussion's parties, it seems like you share your opinion with the other side's. Either this or you're a troll :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Erm....no. It was pretty obvious that i was laughing at Byrone's posts on Seven, i never waded in the argument on this Semanya woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)