Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2009
You have got to be fucking insane. I'm a huge Usain Bolt fan and I like Allyson Felix too. In case you hadn't noticed, they're both black. And the women's 800 m I couldn't care less about.

Trust me, not a single western country would send an athlete like Semenya to Berlin without making sure she was a woman. But, you know, South Africa does. So this is what happens.
:lol: Love it when white people say that, do you also like Oprah and Obama? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
But I don't care about the fact we won zero medals. Hellebaut and Gevaert both quit and one of the Borlee brothers was out. We knew we weren't going to bring home any medals. It's a small sport in Belgium and Belgium's a small country.

We've dominated women's tennis for years. Where were you? Where was South Africa?

What kind of argument is this, Byrone?
I dont care about your excuses.We were to busy with winning the Rugby World Cup & racking up medals in swimming.Too bad for you i dont like tennis & golf but have you heard of Ernie Els,Retief Goosen,Gary Player & Trevor Immelman?

The kind of argument you love to start.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: Love it when white people say that, do you also like Oprah and Obama? :p
Hate Oprah, like Obama. The racism card is very, very weird. You sound like a guy who thinks the only possible way not to be racist is being black. Well, I got news for you, son, I can't change my skin colour. You're going to have to accept me the way I am.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont care about your excuses.We were to busy with winning the Rugby World Cup & racking up medals in swimming.Too bad for you i dont like tennis & golf but have you heard of Ernie Els,Retief Goosen,Gary Player & Trevor Immelman?

The kind of argument you love to start.
Golf? Who said anything about golf?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:D

Hate Oprah, like Obama. The racism card is very, very weird. You sound like a guy who thinks the only possible way not to be racist is being black. Well, I got news for you, son, I can't change my skin colour. You're going to have to accept me the way I am.
:howler:

The muslim members will love this one.:lol2:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Btw, black people have got the most awesome bodies. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched Altidore celebrating his goal against Brazil. He's 19 ffs, no way would a white footballer have such muscles at that age :lol:

:howler:

The muslim members will love this one.:lol2:
They will but there's a difference. You can't change your skin color but you can change your opinion, faith, religion, football team, girlfriend, etc :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Btw, black people have got the most awesome bodies. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched Altidore celebrating his goal against Brazil. He's 19 ffs, no way would a white footballer have such muscles at that age :lol:
Steroids can help.

They will but there's a difference. You can't change your skin color but you can change your opinion, faith, religion, football team, girlfriend, etc :D
He can certainly get a tan & brown it up.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It really is.I never said she didnt.

So how is having imaginary friends & relatives any better then being muslim?
You're pathetic. Really, really pathetic. Go ahead, feel free to think it's about racism. Your federation should have prevented all this. It is South Africa's fault, but you go ahead, claim racism. You always claim racism. Nice and easy. She's black, it MUST be racism!

Why stop here anyway? I am sure that whenever a white athlete beats a black athlete, there's something fishy going on. I bet some white racist did somthing in the black guy's coffee. Surely a black man cannot be wrong.

You are the racist here, Byrone, not me.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You're pathetic. Really, really pathetic. Go ahead, feel free to think it's about racism. Your federation should have prevented all this. It is South Africa's fault, but you go ahead, claim racism. You always claim racism. Nice and easy. She's black, it MUST be racism!

Why stop here anyway? I am sure that whenever a white athlete beats a black athlete, there's something fishy going on. I bet some white racist did somthing in the black guy's coffee. Surely a black man cannot be wrong.

You are the racist here, Byrone, not me.
Yes im racist & pathetic.:lol: Is this really you posting or your imaginary brother.You spend quite alot of time in this forum,atleast its better then standing in the corner & talking to yourself.

You are L-A-M-E! ::lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes im racist & pathetic.:lol: Is this really you posting or your imaginary brother.You spend quite alot of time in this forum,atleast its better then standing in the corner & talking to yourself.

You are L-A-M-E! ::lol:
You're such a victim. The world is so hard on you guys. Then again, a South African accusing Europe of racism is pretty weird given the political past of South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)