Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Not really funny, I got the jokes at first, she looks rather butch, but its quite appalling how she has been treated.
I agree.

It should have been handled differently and much less publically.
On Sunday, IAAF president Lamine Diack admitted the affair could have been treated with more sensitivity.

"It should not even have become an issue if the confidentiality had been respected," he said. "There was a leak of confidentiality at some point and this led to some insensitive reactions."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
She is female, thats what they are saying, and they are quite surely right. And even then, what they said previously was if you have proof, want to test and such, then ok, but to call her a man and totally put this young teen in this bad and pressuring situation (the other disgustingly bad losers that are the other atheles, and the IAAFs statements are ridicolous farce), is really too mild to call the humiliation they put her through just foolish.
Ow right. Let's just allow testosterone as a drug then? Her sex is still in doubt.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not really funny, I got the jokes at first, she looks rather butch, but its quite appalling how she has been treated.
This is what they are upset about.They said that if they had doubts about her sexuality then they would never have brought her over to face this kind of public humiliation.Also had this been a white girl they would have kept this confidential thats for damn sure,nobody respects african countries anyway.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #46
    why they don't do this manually? take her pants down, and check it with your own hands :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This is what they are upset about.They said that if they had doubts about her sexuality then they would never have brought her over to face this kind of public humiliation.Also had this been a white girl they would have kept this confidential thats for damn sure,nobody respects african countries anyway.
    No. That's not true at all. In fact, had it been a white girl, there would have been FAR MORE talk about this. The one thing that saved Semenya from prior public humiliation was the fact that she was black and African.

Jan 30, 2009
    Just got this email

OK I was thinking. I know you thinking Ja Right, but
    Scramble the letters around :
    Caster Semenya - Yes a secret man

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No. That's not true at all. In fact, had it been a white girl, there would have been FAR MORE talk about this. The one thing that saved Semenya from prior public humiliation was the fact that she was black and African.
    YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! They did this because S.African athletic federation is weak,had it been America & Britain they would NEVER have taken a chance with embarrassing one of their athletes.They would have simply consulted the respective national athletic federation & stated their case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! They did this because S.African athletic federation is weak,had it been America & Britain they would NEVER have taken a chance with embarrassing one of their athletes.They would have simply consulted the respective national athletic federation & stated their case.
    No, they did this, because the South African athletic federation didn't do it for them. Had it been America or Britain, the American or British federations would have tested her themselves.

So yeah. It's your fault. Don't play the racist card. It'll make you look like a fool.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I have a hard time believing that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It doesn't happen, so it would be quite the news, Andy. The US don't lie about the age of their athletes, they test them if they think they're men and not women.

But time and time again there have been athletes from African countries who were older than they said they were.

It's not surprising anymore.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No, they did this, but the South African athletic federation didn't do it for them. Had it been America or Britain, the American or British federations would have tested her themselves.

So yeah. It's your fault. Don't play the racist card. It'll make you look like a fool.
    Bullocks.They allegations only popped up when the event started,the IAAF has a full roster of all athletes & if they were suspicious of her gender they should have called it out before the event started.

You also played the race card.:touched: It annoys you that a savage black woman beat all those other whities.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Bullocks.They allegations only popped up when the event started,the IAAF has a full roster of all athletes & if they were suspicious of her gender they should have called it out before the event started.

You also played the race card.:touched: It annoys you that a savage black woman beat all those other whities.
    :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

You have got to be fucking insane. I'm a huge Usain Bolt fan and I like Allyson Felix too. In case you hadn't noticed, they're both black. And the women's 800 m I couldn't care less about.

Trust me, not a single western country would send an athlete like Semenya to Berlin without making sure she was a woman. But, you know, South Africa does. So this is what happens.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    You have got to be fucking insane. I'm a huge Usain Bolt fan and I like Allyson Felix too. In case you hadn't noticed, they're both black. And the women's 800 m I couldn't care less about.

Trust me, not a single western country would send an athlete like Semenya to Berlin without making sure she was a woman. But, you know, South Africa does. So this is what happens.
    Typical jealous loser statement,Andries.Are you pissed off because S.Africa got more gold medals than Belgium?

When an African team does better than a european one they get angry.But, you know your Belgian & your pissed off about it.So this is what happens.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Typical jealous loser statement,Andries.Are you pissed off because S.Africa got more gold medals than Belgium?

When an African team does better than a european one they get angry.But, you know your Belgian & your pissed off about it.So this is what happens.
    What? Wow. South Africa's really going crazy over this, huh? She looks like a man and some people wanted to test her. Now initial tests show that her testosterone level is way too high. What do you want us to say? Apologise for the fact that we got it right?

Fact of the matter is, something is very off. And it's not about her being black, it's not about South Africa, it's about one athlete.

Why would I be jealous anyway? Jealous of what exactly? Of a butch "girl" winning the 800m? Good for her.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    What? Wow. South Africa's really going crazy over this, huh? She looks like a man and some people wanted to test her. Now initial tests show that her testosterone level is way too high. What do you want us to say? Apologise for the fact that we got it right?

Fact of the matter is, something is very off. And it's not about her being black, it's not about South Africa, it's about one athlete.

Why would I be jealous anyway? Jealous of what exactly? Of a butch "girl" winning the 800m? Good for her.
    You dont care about the womens 800m yet youre going on & on about something you suposedly dont care about.:touched:Yes she looks butch & what does the testosterone prove?So where's the conclusive proof that she is infact a man?

Who is "us" exactly? The whole of europe? If thats the case then the whole of europe came off as a bunch of idiots because they had all her info,stats & pics to stop this entire farce before it even happened.Poor "us" got fooled by an 19yr old black girl or boy as you'd like to call it.:seven:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You dont care about the womens 800m yet youre going on & on about something you suposedly dont care about.:touched:Yes she looks butch & what does the testosterone prove?So where's the conclusive proof that she is infact a man?

Who is "us" exactly? The whole of europe? If thats the case then the whole of europe came off as a bunch of idiots because they had all her info,stats & pics to stop this entire farce before it even happened.Poor "us" got fooled by an 19yr old black girl or boy as you'd like to call it.:seven:
    You're the one who said there was an "us". You're the one who said this was one big European conspiracy. Don't say I created an "us", because I didn't. The testosterone could mean a lot of things. Most importantly though, it's an indication that she shouldn't have been competing.

It's funny though, the way you're trying to deflect attention. Racism, right? And then they test her and something really is wrong. But it must be racism. Yeah. I know, you're South African. But not everything is racism.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

Are you sure you never said that? Did i make it big enough for you to see??????

You're the one who said there was an "us". You're the one who said this was one big European conspiracy. Don't say I created an "us", because I didn't. The testosterone could mean a lot of things. Most importantly though, it's an indication that she shouldn't have been competing.

It's funny though, the way you're trying to deflect attention. Racism, right? And then they test her and something really is wrong. But it must be racism. Yeah. I know, you're South African. But not everything is racism.
    You did look at your post above.So basically every national athletic federation should get gender tests done to make sure that they dont have men posing as women?I guess only the ugly & butch "females" will be subjected to this testing?

Im deflecting anything here, im calling you out on your statements.If there is something wrong "she" should be banned & return the medal,its that simple.If "she" is a woman i doubt you would be "man" enough to apologize & admit that you were wrong.

Shall we continue the racism issue because im the only one that pulls out the race card.

Oopsie,Seven made a poopsie.:seven:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)