Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Are you sure you never said that? Did i make it big enough for you to see??????

You did look at your post above.So basically every national athletic federation should get gender tests done to make sure that they dont have men posing as women?I guess only the ugly & butch "females" will be subjected to this testing?

Im deflecting anything here, im calling you out on your statements.If there is something wrong "she" should be banned & return the medal,its that simple.If "she" is a woman i doubt you would be "man" enough to apologize & admit that you were wrong.

Shall we continue the racism issue because im the only one that pulls out the race card.

Oopsie,Seven made a poopsie.:seven:
God, you're an imbecile. I forgot, my bad. YOU claimed there was an us, so I went with that. Please, Byrone, why are you deflecting the attention from the real issue here?

Most athletic federations do test their athletes, yes. And well, yeah, an ugly and a butch female is more likely to "fail" such a gender test. Don't you know how hormones work? Take anabolic steroids for example (lots of testosterone here), if a woman takes them in high doses, she is not going to look good.

She has already failed the first test it seems. The testosterone level alone is an indication that something is very wrong. It's also not just about being a man or a woman. You are so shortsighted, it's scary. You don't seem to know the first thing about gender, hormones or doping.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Typical jealous loser statement,Andries.Are you pissed off because S.Africa got more gold medals than Belgium?

When an African team does better than a european one they get angry.But, you know your Belgian & your pissed off about it.So this is what happens.
Just so you know, here's when you said there was an "us" or in your case a "they".

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
God, you're an imbecile. I forgot, my bad. YOU claimed there was an us, so I went with that. Please, Byrone, why are you deflecting the attention from the real issue here?

Most athletic federations do test their athletes, yes. And well, yeah, an ugly and a butch female is more likely to "fail" such a gender test. Don't you know how hormones work? Take anabolic steroids for example (lots of testosterone here), if a woman takes them in high doses, she is not going to look good.

She has already failed the first test it seems. The testosterone level alone is an indication that something is very wrong. It's also not just about being a man or a woman. You are so shortsighted, it's scary. You don't seem to know the first thing about gender, hormones or doping.
You stated "us" & im the imbecile? Seriously i think you should go for a gender test because youre acting like a bitch.Your estrogen levels are probably off the charts.You look for fights in every thread & post.Its kinda like youre a girl thats menstruating & your vagina is swollen.

Unlike you i dont claim to be an expert on every topic under the sun,so im going with whats being publicised.Since you have inside information that im unaware of please enlighten me,Einstein.

Yes im totally oblivious to the fact that this goes beyond her gender.:rolleyes:

FYI the real reason youre pissed off is because an African nation did better then your beloved Belgium.How could a underdeveloped nation beat the supreme beings???

South Africa has 3 medals,Belgium has ZIP,NADA,ZILCH,NOTHING,ZERO,NIKS,FUCKALL...Deal with it,Hector.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just so you know, here's when you said there was an "us" or in your case a "they".
In that case i apologize & im sorry.Anyway you just keep bringing up the issue of me deflecting the attention from the real sticking point.Ive stated my case,if she's guilty,she should be banned & return the medal.

You on the other hand ignored my questions.

1) If she's innocent,will you admit you were wrong & apologize? In fact i dont need your answer because youre so full of it that you NEVER admit your faults.

2)I stated my case about her being black & then you insinuated that i put all of this down to racism.Yet you made a very cute comment about the "black" & "african" girl.

Also i find it very nice that you dont believe in any form on god what so ever yet it really is your favourite topic & you start hurling your insults at me starting with your favourite topic once again,GOD.:dielaugh:

You make up imaginary friends & relatives,yet you seem to think youre superior to muslims.:seven: I love it!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
1- If she's a female, there shouldn't be any fear for her to be tested IMO. Let them investigate you. If you're sure of your female gender, they will be truly humiliated in the end.

2- If I was a man, going to attend in women competitions, I'd sure let my hair grow longer. I'd try to more and more look like a woman if I was really guilty. Semenya has apparently taken part in the competitions like her real self. This is why I doubt she's not a female. But then again, let them suspect your sex. Let them test you. If you're honest, you're the winner eventually.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
1- If she's a female, there shouldn't be any fear for her to be tested IMO. Let them investigate you. If you're sure of your female gender, they will be truly humiliated in the end.

2- If I was a man, going to attend in women competitions, I'd sure let my hair grow longer. I'd try to more and more look like a woman if I was really guilty. Semenya has apparently taken part in the competitions like her real self. This is why I doubt she's not a female. But then again, let them suspect your sex. Let them test you. If you're honest, you're the winner eventually.
Hoori she doesnt have straight hair! HELLO?:D Ill openly admit she looks butch & has a deep voice,so yeah they should investigate.But my main issue that they the IAAF has a full roster of all the athletes competing & they should have called out their concerns about her gender before the championship started.If she is a man then the S.African athletics federations should be fined heavily for not following protocol.

This whole saga was poorly managed & the IAAF did a poor job,Caster is being humiliated & only she's getting the rough end of the stick.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You stated "us" & im the imbecile? Seriously i think you should go for a gender test because youre acting like a bitch.Your estrogen levels are probably off the charts.You look for fights in every thread & post.Its kinda like youre a girl thats menstruating & your vagina is swollen.

Unlike you i dont claim to be an expert on every topic under the sun,so im going with whats being publicised.Since you have inside information that im unaware of please enlighten me,Einstein.

Yes im totally oblivious to the fact that this goes beyond her gender.:rolleyes:

FYI the real reason youre pissed off is because an African nation did better then your beloved Belgium.How could a underdeveloped nation beat the supreme beings???

South Africa has 3 medals,Belgium has ZIP,NADA,ZILCH,NOTHING,ZERO,NIKS,FUCKALL...Deal with it,Hector.
Three medals. That's not exactly a huge performance, is it.. We had two Olympic medals last year in the track and field competition. We're Belgium. We're tiny. South Africa on the other hand is not. If anything, you perform very poorly. But yeah, that's the issue here. I think Belgian athletes suck, so I'm going to blame some black South African girl. That must be it. You make so much sense.

I think she is innocent in the sense that she didn't cheat and that she was fully convinced of being eligible for the competition. If something is wrong with her hormone balance and she benefitted from this, it becomes a very delicate issue. It's not exactly cheating, but it isn't fair either.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hoori she doesnt have straight hair! HELLO?:D Ill openly admit she looks butch & has a deep voice,so yeah they should investigate.But my main issue that they the IAAF has a full roster of all the athletes competing & they should have called out their concerns about her gender before the championship started.If she is a man then the S.African athletics federations should be fined heavily for not following protocol.

This whole saga was poorly managed & the IAAF did a poor job,Caster is being humiliated & only she's getting the rough end of the stick.
Bah, Drogba doesn't have straight hair as well :stuckup:

If she had been a man, she would have done everything to look more like a woman. It's not that difficult, believe me :D

But seriously, why is she being humiliated? They suspect her sex because she has wonderfully been faster than her rivals and well, she doesn't look like a girl but why does she get humiliations? I mean, had I been at her place, I'd have been flattered, waiting for the tests results at ease in order to have the last laugh :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Three medals. That's not exactly a huge performance, is it.. We had two Olympic medals last year in the track and field competition. We're Belgium. We're tiny. South Africa on the other hand is not. If anything, you perform very poorly. But yeah, that's the issue here. I think Belgian athletes suck, so I'm going to blame some black South African girl. That must be it. You make so much sense.
:dielaugh:

Yes but Belgium is not exactly an underdeveloped country.You have first class sporting facilities & great support all round.Did you forget S.Africa was in the wilderness for over 30yrs during the apartheid era?Im surprised you didnt mention that,considering your great allround knowledge of everything.

So please stop deflecting the attention from my questions & it still doesnt change the fact that Belgium has ZERO medals at the world athletics championships.:seven:

Infact ill stop with this crap because I dont see why i should do this when Chester & Geof are such nice guys unlike you.

Bah, Drogba doesn't have straight hair as well :stuckup:

If she had been a man, she would have done everything to look more like a woman. It's not that difficult, believe me :D

But seriously, why is she being humiliated? They suspect her sex because she has wonderfully been faster than her rivals and well, she doesn't look like a girl but why does she get humiliations? I mean, had I been at her place, I'd have been flattered, waiting for the tests results at ease in order to have the last laugh :D
Well i suppose she could have added a weave or longer braids.:D

Because if they cant prove that she's not a man how do you think she feels about this whole ordeal?Its damn humiliating.Not everybody is the same Hoori,did you ever stop to think that she's sensitive?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think she is innocent in the sense that she didn't cheat and that she was fully convinced of being eligible for the competition. If something is wrong with her hormone balance and she benefitted from this, it becomes a very delicate issue. It's not exactly cheating, but it isn't fair either.
That's true. I still believe she's innocent though.

@ Byrone; To me it's like a doping test. An athlete wins a competition, they test him. It doesn't mean they've already found him guilty of using illegal drugs. This doesn't nullify the "You're innocent until proven guilty" statement IMO. It's only a test. No humiliations, no fears, nothing if you're really innocent.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
@ Byrone; To me it's like a doping test. An athlete wins a competition, they test him. It doesn't mean they've already found him guilty of using illegal drugs. This doesn't nullify the "You're innocent until proven guilty" statement IMO. It's only a test. No humiliations, no fears, nothing if you're really innocent.
She might be strong physically but not mentally,this a very stressful situation to be in.Anyway lets the tests & results do the talking.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well i suppose she could have added a weave or longer braids.:D
Haha exactly. But she's being herself, without trying to be looking like a woman. Isn't it odd? I think it is. She's a female :agree:

Because if they cant prove that she's not a man how do you think she feels about this whole ordeal?Its damn humiliating.Not everybody is the same Hoori,did you ever stop to think that she's sensitive?
If they can't prove that she's not a man? You mean if they fail to prove that she's a man? Well, they're the ones who are getting humiliated then and they'll have to apologize her. The girl will obviously be the winner in that case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Haha exactly. But she's being herself, without trying to be looking like a woman. Isn't it odd? I think it is. She's a female :agree:

If they can't prove that she's not a man? You mean if they fail to prove that she's a man? Well, they're the ones who are getting humiliated then and they'll have to apologize her. The girl will obviously be the winner in that case.
It's not about proving that she's a man or a woman.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:dielaugh:

Yes but Belgium is not exactly an underdeveloped country.You have first class sporting facilities & great support all round.Did you forget S.Africa was in the wilderness for over 30yrs during the apartheid era?Im surprised you didnt mention that,considering your great allround knowledge of everything.

So please stop deflecting the attention from my questions & it still doesnt change the fact that Belgium has ZERO medals at the world athletics championships.:seven:

Infact ill stop with this crap because I dont see why i should do this when Chester & Geof are such nice guys unlike you.
But I don't care about the fact we won zero medals. Hellebaut and Gevaert both quit and one of the Borlee brothers was out. We knew we weren't going to bring home any medals. It's a small sport in Belgium and Belgium's a small country.

We've dominated women's tennis for years. Where were you? Where was South Africa?

What kind of argument is this, Byrone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)