Cassano out of Real? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Aquilani, De Rossi - unqualified yes. These boys are seriously good IMO.

Totti no - Great player but he wouldnt pass the IQ test that is required for all Juve player's conduct.

And :D at Zlatan being a natural retard. I am secretly waiting for Serie A to carry out an IQ test to see who would comeout at bottom. Totti and Ibra are red-hot favorites.

With all his faults, I think Cassano for 3.5 is hardly a risk. I wouldnt go as far as he will shine with Juve, but the rewards are there. And I wouldnt mind taking players away from our rivals. Does anyone remember Canna?

Nonetheless, I say go for Robinho first. If doesnt work out then try out Cassano.
I agree with you totaly, but I think Robinho is an almost impossible deal !
add to that Cassano has neven been given the chance to prove himself at Real !
we should buy him, but the latest speculation suggest he is going to milan on January !!!:tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
juventus710 said:
zlatan already has kids..from his gf:D
n about totti's kid, he's destined to be an idiot, his father is totti, and his mother is ilary blasi
I say Zlatan's incurable then. He never stops to amaze me.

BTW, I think Cassano should form a family. It would be better for his sporting career with settled down environment and a kid to look after.

I would astonished if he could find a decent chic for his face though.:D .

Also Cassano needs to fire all the people surrounding him. I suspect there are too many people around him that just cares about short term money and not his career. They have been giving some terrible advices such as the contract saga, and allowing him to join badly run striker rich Real.

I really feel sorry for the lad because he could have become a much more.

Jul 23, 2006
Jun-hide said:
I say Zlatan's incurable then. He never stops to amaze me.

BTW, I think Cassano should form a family. It would be better for his sporting career with settled down environment and a kid to look after.

I would astonished if he could find a decent chic for his face though.:D .

Also Cassano needs to fire all the people surrounding him. I suspect there are too many people around him that just cares about short term money and not his career. They have been giving some terrible advices such as the contract saga, and allowing him to join badly run striker rich Real.

I really feel sorry for the lad because he could have become a much more.
same here
i couldn't stop laughing at the way he celebrated in the derby

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we bring Cassano I will start a petition for Juve to shut down our primavera team, whats the use of them if we prefer to bring spoil kids to our squad instead of give them a chance.

Oh... BTW... In case you dindt notice, I dont want Cassano at Juve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Espectro said:
Oh... BTW... In case you dindt notice, I dont want Cassano at Juve.
ohh ok, could you be any more subtle?:p
i think cassano is a bit like zlatan attitude/characterwise(if you know what i mean):tdown:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cassano is too old to change now, he is a lost cause,
the same was said about him, when he left Roma, then when Crap joined them,
but he always fails to recover, he isnt promissing anymore.-

And i dont think Real will sell him tha cheap as long as Inter and Milan are coming with good bids, if we are to pay smth, let it be Robinho.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
before you start insulting Totti about how stupid he is(too late) its not his fault. WHen he was young his family was poor and he couldnt afford to go to school. He is lucky he plays football or else he would be a bus driver(no offence to any bus drivers here). I';m sure he would be a bit smarter if he had the same chance as all of us

OP
Wraith

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    before you start insulting Totti about how stupid he is(too late) its not his fault. WHen he was young his family was poor and he couldnt afford to go to school. He is lucky he plays football or else he would be a bus driver(no offence to any bus drivers here). I';m sure he would be a bit smarter if he had the same chance as all of us
    Couldn't afford to go to school? I thought that it'd be free...but I might be wrong.

Totti shouldn't take PKs though. His last three have been saved. :p

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Let go Cassano to Napoli or Milan. He will be hated by a lot of Juve Fans if he join us. including the Drughis or the Black and White Fighters...

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    ppl plz it is wrong to say any of these guys are "stupid"...becoz no matter what they might not have intellectual genius but they do have "footballing" genius

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Cassano to Juve? No thanks. IMO he is mentally & emotionally puerile. Whether or not he had a hard life/upbringing is immaterial. He should have dealt with that by now. His talent for trouble outweighs his talent for football.

May 17, 2006
    Jun-hide said:
    Cassano is also by far the most talented player you can get for 3.5m sterling pounds. It wouldnt be end of world if we don't sign Cassano but I think for such a paltry sum, why not? Very good but not prodigial talents like Essien and Diarra require the sum of 17m or over these days. And my words, Oliveira looks like a complete stiff for 14m.

Cassano is by far better player than all of them - with or without his baggage.
    :disagree:
    Essien and Diarra are among the best defence midfield players over the world.
    Cassano ? still on his way to find a suitable club and to be a good player.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    星霄龙剑魂 said:
    :disagree:
    Essien and Diarra are among the best defence midfield players over the world.
    Cassano ? still on his way to find a suitable club and to be a good player.
    and I have no doubt that suitable club can be Juventus FC...If he comes then he will realise very soon that he will not get away with current behaviour in Turin(Davids Camo)...and at the same time we can get him to play at the best of his ability...In truth he should have come to Juve in the 1st place...straight from Bari

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    ahmedz said:
    and I have no doubt that suitable club can be Juventus FC...If he comes then he will realise very soon that he will not get away with current behaviour in Turin(Davids Camo)...and at the same time we can get him to play at the best of his ability...In truth he should have come to Juve in the 1st place...straight from Bari
    :agree:
    btw, old lady is not juventus fc

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)