Cassano out of Real? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Sorry but Essien, Diarra lot comes about every 3-4years. But Cassano's sheer talent is one that doest as quite as often - I will certainly put full well behaving Cassano in front of those two anyday of the week and twice on sundays. Ditto for Robinho, Christano Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas.

Lets say I am not a fan of dolling out millions for a defensive midfielders. It does not quite reflect the general abundance of those types and relative scarcity of "fantasistas". Take away Essien and Diarra, and stick in Sulley Muntari instead - I think the result would be quite similar.

Anyway, I haven't seen Cassano for a long time (for obvious reasons) but I always felt his biggest deficiency is that he is not that good passer of the ball - especially taking into consideration he competes with players who are technically excellent. That means he has to primarily operate down on the left hand flank and try to use his trickery to maximent effect. The problem is then that he isnt quite Henriesque quick enough to cover the same range of pitch and pose similar threat.

Only way I can see him elevating his game is that he has to become more "box" type and become 16+ goal scorer instead 9-10. Who does this remind you of? Yes, the one and only Del Piero. I think Alex can become an excellent tutor for this lad.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Cronios said:
Let Inter sign him...
inter wants to buy the whole planet so why not.. and it would be great if antonio and zlatan where fighting on field or something like that :agree: 2 ignorant strikers.. thats all... we have the best strikers on planet so we dont need him :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mark83 said:
Del Piero.
Have you ever played football? Do you know how It is like to play some football?

FFS, who would play Cassano ATM instead of Ale??? I hope It was a joke, because If It wasn't I'd expect your football knowledge to be almost 0.

Again, what's with Cassano's thread? We don't need this player for god's sake.... Yes he might be talented, but enough is enough. We've had thousands of discussions about him. He's not Juve material.

Lets not do another Zlatan mistake, can we??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Have you ever played football? Do you know how It is like to play some football?

FFS, who would play Cassano ATM instead of Ale??? I hope It was a joke, because If It wasn't I'd expect your football knowledge to be almost 0.

Again, what's with Cassano's thread? We don't need this player for god's sake.... Yes he might be talented, but enough is enough. We've had thousands of discussions about him. He's not Juve material.

believe it or not, crapadoni for 1 :tdown:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
星霄龙剑魂 said:
:disagree:
Essien and Diarra are among the best defence midfield players over the world.
Cassano ? still on his way to find a suitable club and to be a good player.
Wow, I didn't know you could get a nickname like that here!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Azzurri7 said:

Of course I am joking, Rab, but we NEED to find a replacement for Del Piero. He is getting old and losing his physical attributes.

Unfortunately, it is not YOU or ME who will decide if Cassano will join Juve or not.

This thing will be decided by Secco or DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)